P500 Bring on the snow

Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I've had enough of breaking my old back already this winter - snow storm after snow storm followed by freezing rain! Tire chains, Honda doors, Warn 54" Pro Vantage plow - Now bring it on :mad:

Honda plow 151
Honda plow 152
Honda plow 153
Honda plow 154

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I wish it snowed enough here for me to justify getting a plow. Looks like more fun than mowing the grass...
Yes it is fun to plow, but the excitement does wear off quickly with bitter cold, been there done that for years, LOL...

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I used to double line (pulley on blade) with my old atv plow to slow it down to compensate for the winch relay delay. Looks like everyone does single line on the P500 now.

Reactions: JollyJoker
JollyJoker

JollyJoker

Jan 19, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
I used to double line (pulley on blade) with my old atv plow to slow it down to compensate for the winch relay delay. Looks like everyone does single line on the P500 now.
I put on a pulley to the blade right away. Otherwise the plow is too fast and very jerky.

Reactions: Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!