P1000 Bug Buster Windscreen On

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jbird I really like mine. We did rip it but very honestly I was giving it hell just to see. They were good end to send another. It is very nice on a hot day or night. Absolutely kills all dust and heat.its neat to cruise with because you feel part of the outside like I feel you should. It's overpriced A bit but it is well built here by a small company. Easy on and off. We've been looking for this without knowing it for awhile. It doesn't fix everything but it fixed what we needed.
Can you see ok out of that thing at night with the screen on?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not too bad. It cuts down just a little but light really helps. I'd say when you're in the heavy brush or trails you need more light but say on a dirt road it's fine. Daytime with it is incredible! Especially in sunlight no streaks!! We will be leaving it on anytime it's warm day or night.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Daytime - phone was close to screen though

Night with only light-bar

Night with headlights

I'm really sorry I meant to post these earlier for everyone.

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like it. That screen really disappears with that light bar. I think I'm going to have to have one of those fancy lights. I feel some night rides coming on.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I suggest it to everyone! Ive got 3times the night video we love it! We can definitely see better at night then during the day. But you can see why all of our lights are tucked in and low I've learned the hard way. Also how the Buster got screwed up. Our night rides are usually epic. We were lost one time in a new area for about 4-5 hours and we still talk about how much fun that was. Not to many people I know try this in the deep woods 25mi from camp with no backup on a Polaris. This is why we ride Honda! Next time with a snorkel lol. The lightbars are VERY reasonable now just buy online and talk to one of the many on here that like to help. A good bar can be had depending on what you need for between 25-100$. There is no need to buy the 3-400 dollar units. And the screen really isn't as noticeable as it seems at times in pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymt33
Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just seen these online and read through this post. Thinking of pulling trigger for warm weather. My pro top won't allow the 2 piece super ATV flip out. Did the windscreen hold up?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s great I picked up @joeymt33 old one when he chopped his cage. They custom made him one to fit his shorter cage.

I have one spot where a ½-¾” limb caught it just right. But brush and bugs don’t bother it. I did add limb riders to keep the bigger stuff away from it. I trailered it at 75-80 5hrs to Windrock and back with no issues.

Limb Risers are just 550Cord
F4939e8de3a6084354a6d47f313a07bb

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!