P1000 C.A.S.T designs skid plate

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I noticed a new skid plate provider on EBAY - $300 delivered for a full center plate seem pretty good. 3/16" thick with no drilling. Anybody have an feedback? I'm not looking for a full skidplate (floorboard) at this time.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Never heard of them. Had to look them up --> Honda Pioneer 1000 Skidplate Kit 15-16 | eBay
S l1600

Reactions: sharp
txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed the CAST skid. Very nice and heavy. Everything bolted right up perfect. Drains holes look to be adequate. Overall I am very pleased and think that this is a good solution for someone that wants to protect the drivetrain without spending $600 plus on a full skid.
CAST Skid

CAST Skid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!