Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Absolutely up for getting together for a ride sometime. Unfortunately we cant do next weekend we have to go to a 1st Birthday party for granddaughter that we cant miss.

How were the trails between St Ignace and Trout Lake?? It was dry and dusty between rexton and newberry. The driest we've seen all year so far, not terrible but its been so wet up there this year there hasn't been much dust.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Very dry and dusty. There were a lot of people on the trails due to the mac ride. That's one long straight flat run with nothing but a gas station at trout lake lol. But I had fun. The Scenery was beautiful. @PistonHonda and I will have some video of that ride soon on the Treck the Mighty Mac tread to watch .

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!