aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2956
Getting settled in after a very late arrival last night. Now Waiting for our friends to arrive this afternoon, Hopefully a short ride this evening and a full day of fun tomorrow!!

Riverrat

Riverrat

Jul 3, 2016
UP of Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live about 10 miles West of you on Black River. I ride pass your cabin often, once I had seen your white Pioneer parked there. I was surprised to see your post with the picture. Welcome to the UP. Maybe see you on the trails someday!!

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live about 10 miles West of you on Black River. I ride pass your cabin often, once I had seen your white Pioneer parked there. I was surprised to see your post with the picture. Welcome to the UP. Maybe see you on the trails someday!!

Hope to run in to you too. We will have to try and meet up and go for a ride and see if we can get @906UP to come along also.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Hope to run in to you too. We will have to try and meet up and go for a ride and see if we can get @906UP to come along also.
Late arrival for me too, I left the Chrysler plant in Kokomo IN around 12pm yesterday. I'm planning on checking trail cams & hunting stands but stop by when you head out, we may be up for a ride.

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Late arrival for me too, I left the Chrysler plant in Kokomo IN around 12pm yesterday. I'm planning on checking trail cams & hunting stands but stop by when you head out, we may be up for a ride.

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great weekend UP north with friends New and Old. First time getting to share our new Cabin with friends. Even got to hook up with the @906UP family Saturday. Good ride, good food & drinks , good scenery, GREAT MEMORIES made and Fun had by all. Can't wait to do it again

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!