Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Man, I wish I could chop my top. But I've got the Audioformz stereo roof and I wouldn't have the headroom to do it.

They look so much better, but I love my rockin' tunes too much to give it up.
Ahh you can still have your tunes! I still do. Just had to get creative! Thats the fun of it lol. You most likly will have to ditch your overhead. You can sell it and put the cabbage to all the good stuff your upgrading too! ;) I know its big jump and scary as fuc! But worth it in the end.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've also got the Rad Customs rear seats, and they raise the rear passengers by several inches. They really improve rear seat comfort, but would also cause problems with the chop.

I'm a function-over-form guy, so I guess I'll just have to cruise around in my safari vehicle. :D

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio and TripleB
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
learning a ton here
Kermit do it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!