Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That sucks! I think I'd be sitting in a bar doing shots and crying in my beer by now :(. Keep your head up, though. I can't see it getting any worse!
Oh I'm going to get drunk once I get off work I assure you:):)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That totally blows. I'm sorry your luck has not been so well. But I'm confident this is the last issue and things will improve soon.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I'm sure it will it's just a speed bump in life. There is a small chance I'll make the news tonight so watch to see "strange things happening in the Northwest...tonight at 11"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would really love to know how all that got in there.

Sent from my iPad 7G
I'm headed down tonight to talk to the lead mechanic to find out I'm dying to know a little more myself

Reactions: joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Me too..

Did you get that puddle video? I was going to put it up if you did and get a chance

jj88

jj88

Apr 20, 2016
Colorado
With my luck right now I'm not borrowing anything. But I'll tell you something the little 570 is probably one of the more dependable popos from what I have seen. I sure appreciate the offer though! I guess for the next bit I'll be learning how to ride my bike again.
lol, a bike with no motor? we motor guys laugh at those guys, but, given the circumstances, we wont laugh this time. I do love the 570, great machine, was going to sell, but, dont think I will. Good backup, and sometimes the Pioneer wont fit where the 570 can. Best of luck with ins. and getting your Pioneer back home.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
lol, a bike with no motor? we motor guys laugh at those guys, but, given the circumstances, we wont laugh this time. I do love the 570, great machine, was going to sell, but, dont think I will. Good backup, and sometimes the Pioneer wont fit where the 570 can. Best of luck with ins. and getting your Pioneer back home.
Oh god no! It's a built bored over crf! Do I seem like the guy to do anything without a motor, come on now that wasn't nice:)

Reactions: joeymt33 and jj88
U

uprider

Aug 4, 2015
I've had snowmobile and boats most of my life and I know insurance will cover if a snowmobile goes thru the ice and gets damaged. I know if you are boating insurance will cover a lower unit repair if you hit something on the lake. Would there be any chance that insurance might cover this. Just something to look into. Never hurts to ask. Good luck.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
ok this is what did me in

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow, didn't look too bad

Sent from my iPad 7G

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've had snowmobile and boats most of my life and I know insurance will cover if a snowmobile goes thru the ice and gets damaged. I know if you are boating insurance will cover a lower unit repair if you hit something on the lake. Would there be any chance that insurance might cover this. Just something to look into. Never hurts to ask. Good luck.
I'm currently in talks with them now.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Something had to be loose or damaged on intake between engine and filter...or crankcase vent came off.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Something had to be loose or damaged on intake between engine and filter...or crankcase vent came off.
I read last night where there was a guy complaining about loose front hose where it connects to the front air box. And there was another that went through a 9" puddle at 30mph and same thing. I'm at Honda now I'm going to look at the intake system

Reactions: Bubba and joeymt33
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Did a pressure test on mine yesterday. It would hold pressure as long as I wanted it too.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did a pressure test on mine yesterday. It would hold pressure as long as I wanted it too.

Good idea!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!