Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Keep in mind an ir gun can be thrown off by a number of factors. @theelectrician can tell you if your on the right path he's certified using those in industrial situations . Where accuracy matters.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s what I thought! It’s got to be either an issue with the axles OR the lift is adding to much angle and the new ones can’t take it for whatever reason. The stocks didn’t get that hot! But I dunno what the issue is... replacements delivered today and have thermal strips in them... they’re inspecting the others.
Maybe they did get that hot, or whats the cause of you replacing them? I think the bucket deal is silly, but I had to try, lacked 1/4 inch with 1/2 inch skid plates, shocks and a arms only, the angle is a lot more now than before, add another 2 to 3 inches of lift and it would be severe, and when the shocks are fully extended (jump) it will get really severe, just my 2 cents.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s what I thought! It’s got to be either an issue with the axles OR the lift is adding to much angle and the new ones can’t take it for whatever reason. The stocks didn’t get that hot! But I dunno what the issue is... replacements delivered today and have thermal strips in them... they’re inspecting the others.
We're they longer than stock

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got Rhinos for the right side and All Balls for the left side to put on. Didn't know which one to get so I'll see which one breaks first. I'll get a temp comparison when I get my junk running.

Work it!

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

Maybe they did get that hot, or whats the cause of you replacing them? I think the bucket deal is silly, but I had to try, lacked 1/4 inch with 1/2 inch skid plates, shocks and a arms only, the angle is a lot more now than before, add another 2 to 3 inches of lift and it would be severe, and when the shocks are fully extended (jump) it will get really severe, just my 2 cents.
The stocks did not... I had two loaner axles in waiti for Honda to do something but they never did. So I bought aftermarket and swapped them all out so I’d have a couple spares.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The stocks did not... I had two loaner axles in waiti for Honda to do something but they never did. So I bought aftermarket and swapped them all out so I’d have a couple spares.
Honda makes some good crap! Let us know the results!

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
These were supposed to be 30% stronger, run cooler and allow for more articulation. Plus they were less expensive and came complete. So far I don’t know what to think and I’m reserving my opinion.. BUT the customer service has been absolutely top notch by SATV.
did you heat cycle them.like the aftermarket say your supposed to

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!