drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We should pitch in and get @drfubar one for his next birthday! Look good with that new bumper he installed!
If I want my arse enclosed I'll jump in my truck and ride around. I used to get asked, "why do you take the windshield off your MC"? My answer was simple, a motorcycle was made to ride with the wind in your face. You don't want to pick the bugs off your beard and jacket, fine, ride with your windshield. Windshields on the Honda are good but sitting all enclosed inside like a fat cat is not for me. More power to those who gotta have it. Might as well buy a jeep with a hardtop and hard doors...;)
Oh, wait, you were talking about the snorkel head...oops. Yea, I could paint it:)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If I want my arse enclosed I'll jump in my truck and ride around. I used to get asked, "why do you take the windshield off your MC"? My answer was simple, a motorcycle was made to ride with the wind in your face. You don't want to pick the bugs off your beard and jacket, fine, ride with your windshield. Windshields on the Honda are good but sitting all enclosed inside like a fat cat is not for me. More power to those who gotta have it. Might as well buy a jeep with a hardtop and hard doors...;)
Oh, wait, you were talking about the snorkel head...oops. Yea, I could paint it:)

Did you get your bong water and your shine mixed up again? You need to label things better imo. For those of us that don't live in Acapulco all year and want to continue riding with their family comfortably it's a damn nice thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did you get your bong water and your shine mixed up again? You need to label things better imo. For those of us that don't live in Acapulco all year and want to continue riding with their family comfortably it's a damn nice thing.

I'm chuckling... I remember those years in the white stuff... We all have to pay our dues... :cool:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm chuckling... I remember those years in the white stuff... We all have to pay our dues... :cool:

I wish it stayed warmer here but ya gotta make do. At least for a little bit the snow is nice. I'd miss snow at Xmas for sure it wouldn't seem the same. The rest of the time...

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wish it stayed warmer here but ya gotta make do. At least for a little bit the snow is nice. I'd miss snow at Xmas for sure it wouldn't seem the same. The rest of the time...

You wouldn't miss it. Believe me you would never miss it...lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!