P1000 Darby's Ride...

D

Darby

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2016
Salem, Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-3
thank You... this bumper is awesome.. like how it raises the winch up (before i got this bumper - had a KFI mount - which is mounted lower).. because if i'm stuck in mud/water... i'd really like to have access to the winch! Also - for me.. the front receiver is a must have - i mount a spray boom in front, with a 100gallon sprayer in the bed... and it's heavy duty... protects the front of the machine quite nicely..

Well.. i did my little glovebox light tonight... worked out great. put in the "normally closed" switch - so light goes out when shut the door of the glovebox.. i mounted the switch just below the lip - to keep it from getting wet (it's not a waterproof switch), but above the seal to the glovebox door. The LED is quite bright, and lights up the glovebox nicely.
IMG 6600

D

Darby

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2016
Salem, Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-3
added a new light... went with a KanSmart 52" 500 watt (5 watt LED's - 5D lens) curved... IP68 rating.. it looks good - lights up the world pretty well... Thanks to Taylorman for the mounting hardware... due to the curve... had to bend the mounts a bit to get them to fit flush.. wasn't hard
IMG 6604

Reactions: JTW
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 26264 Had my Pioneer 1000/3 for about 6 months now.... Found a number of things I like - a lot of them on this Forum... a few i didn't.. so this has been a bit of a slow and ongoing build. But kind of have it where I'm not feeling like i have a lot of things left to do, to make it "my own"...
Really like the Tough Country bumper with reciever hitch. Have 1/2" Trail Armor skidplates (been a lifesaver during hunting), and S&S A-Arm guards. Mounted a 5000# Viper Elite winch w/remote. For s***s and giggles added a fire extinguisher in the front... Also mounted 28" Roctanes XD's with 14" STI HD5 Beadlocks (red).
View attachment 26265

I also have that TC bumper. They are awesome. Dont have to be skeered of no sapling ripping my front end off now! I bought it before I saw anyone here with one, but have had no regrets. I have not thought about putting the spray boom up front until you mentioned it, but it is about the perfect height. Then I thought ..... do I really want all those chemical blowing back on me unnecessarily?

I also have the S&S arm guards and plan on getting the Trail Armor skidplates. I was hoping for more info on your thoughts on the 28" Rocktanes. I have considered them for replacement when the stock ones are gone. Was an additional lift need to avoid rubbing? Did you measure to get their TRUE height?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I also have that TC bumper. They are awesome. Dont have to be skeered of no sapling ripping my front end off now! I bought it before I saw anyone here with one, but have had no regrets. I have not thought about putting the spray boom up front until you mentioned it, but it is about the perfect height. Then I thought ..... do I really want all those chemical blowing back on me unnecessarily?

I also have the S&S arm guards and plan on getting the Trail Armor skidplates. I was hoping for more info on your thoughts on the 28" Rocktanes. I have considered them for replacement when the stock ones are gone. Was an additional lift need to avoid rubbing? Did you measure to get their TRUE height?
I agree with not spraying on the front bumper, any wind and the nozzles need to be close to the ground and a wide spray nozzles. I quit spraying several years ago, now I have the frogs, lizards and Black snakes back, I don't tell my wife about the Black snakes in the flower beds, but she usually finds them and what excitement. HA!!!!!

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Order a sheet of uhmw and do the skid plate yourself!

Reactions: BigOL3