Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Has anyone actually held all three brands of the different shocks in there hands so to speak? When I call vendors and ask them to "sell" me on their product as opposed to the Fox shocks, they can't do it. I"m trying to buy really soon.

I looked at the Elka Stage 3 which appears to be the comparable model to the Fox, yet I can't see what I'm paying for the price difference.

Walker Evans tech support was clueless, which scares me.

The Fox rep couldn't help either because it's a Honda product. Hell don't you build it?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know of one member who had has 2 of those shocks in his hands. He might have had Fox, I am not 100% sure
@joeymt33

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone actually held all three brands of the different shocks in there hands so to speak? When I call vendors and ask them to "sell" me on their product as opposed to the Fox shocks, they can't do it. I"m trying to buy really soon.

I looked at the Elka Stage 3 which appears to be the comparable model to the Fox, yet I can't see what I'm paying for the price difference.

The Fox rep couldn't help either because it's a Honda product. Hell don't you build it?

I did some shopping and homework too and came up with about the same results. Saying that I ended up going with Walker Evans. I would have went with the Fox but just did not want red lol. I will say Walker customer service was about a joke unless you can get ahold of Jason, the other two guys there acted like they could care less to help. Anyways, I can't say enough about what a difference the shock up grade makes. I think youll be happy anyway you go.

Reactions: Westtnpioneer
W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm just trying to get the best for my money.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know of one member who had has 2 of those shocks in his hands. He might have had Fox, I am not 100% sure
@joeymt33

@joeymt33 we can trade WE for Fox and take them each for a spin, I just got mine dialed in this weekend for factory ride height.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!