Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Why can't you mount the lightbar at the bottom of the hood with the thru the hood snorkel?
View attachment 45366

I was concerned with the light bar shining off the snorkel and having a big bright spot right infront of me. I ran into something similar on a Honda foreman i had. The light on top would shine off my stereo at night and was really annoying. ended up taking the bulb out of that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was concerned with the light bar shining off the snorkel and having a big bright spot right infront of me. I ran into something similar on a Honda foreman i had. The light on top would shine off my stereo at night and was really annoying. ended up taking the bulb out of that.
Doesn't bother anyone that's driven ours. I like the light up close so it doesn't snag on anything. The snorkel is far enough to the center it doesn't get hit much. Pointed backwards not much snags on it. I do leave it unclamped in case and had it pulled off one time but we go directly into the bush whenever

Reactions: Dragon21
J

JTW

The volt meters cast more light into the cab than the light bar.

M

Macory

Mar 30, 2017
michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$23 from Napa. Stock rough filter will push right in the end. Adds about 8" height compared to stock inlet and also moves it to a safe spot verses right up front where water can easily splash in.... 2550d07c2b5aee6020199f4f74877d9f

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$23 from Napa. Stock rough filter will push right in the end. Adds about 8" height compared to stock inlet and also moves it to a safe spot verses right up front where water can easily splash in....View attachment 45389

Man I really like that. I've been debating on how to do mine. I thought about out the hood and stopping then I've thought about up the roll cage but I don't care for that I don't think. If I decide to do that though I wouldn't take it up all the way to the side, maybe even with seat height. If water gets in that high, I'm in a world of hurt either way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Macory

Mar 30, 2017
michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My thought exactly....if my ass is wet it's time to quit....lol... what I did just really minimizes the chances of an "oops" and also provides some additional clearance....

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My thought exactly....if my ass is wet it's time to quit....lol... what I did just really minimizes the chances of an "oops" and also provides some additional clearance....

What type of hose is that?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
$23 from Napa. Stock rough filter will push right in the end. Adds about 8" height compared to stock inlet and also moves it to a safe spot verses right up front where water can easily splash in....View attachment 45389

I like it!

Reactions: Macory
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Creative, I like it

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SOB is 42.99 online and at a store near me. Sigh

M

Macory

Mar 30, 2017
michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Radiator. I went to Napa with the diameter I needed and they had the ability to look up radiator hoses by inlet and outlet diameter. At that point I just chose a shape that I thought would work and ordered it. I got lucky and when I picked it up knew it was perfect.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!