Dirt bikes.

J

JTW

Annnnnnd I’m stuck!
BB4EFA9B 5B70 40B1 8097 3688E454009A

Don’t know squat about bikes or how to ride one.. but we’re figuring it out! Sllllllllooowwly!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Annnnnnd I’m stuck!
View attachment 81490

Don’t know squat about bikes or how to ride one.. but we’re figuring it out! Sllllllllooowwly!

Quite the log one is trying to go over as a newbie.

I'd suggest you invest in actual riding boots. Woods riding I'd get a pair with tread on the bottom. The work boots just aren't going to support your ankles enough in the inevitable crash. Props for them not being sneakers at least though.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny

I'd suggest you invest in actual riding boots. Woods riding I'd get a pair with tread on the bottom. The work boots just aren't going to support your ankles enough in the inevitable crash. Props for them not being sneakers at least though.
agreed

Reactions: CumminsPusher
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Never mind...Just saw your boots and other new gear post in the other thread.
Kudos my man!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I figured if a crf230 can hold up to you then it was the bike for me! Ps.. thanks for the suggestion!
The 230 really is that bike for dependability. Perfect bike for following your kids yet it’ll treat even an experienced rider to a great day in the sticks. I’m super excited for you buddy:)
Don’t be afraid to pull the silencer out right away and go up on jetting and K&N down the road, 13k on ours and still strong.

Last edited:
J

JTW

The 230 really is that bike for dependability. Perfect bike for following your kids yet it’ll treat even an experienced rider to a great day in the sticks. I’m super excited for you buddy:)
Don’t be afraid to pull the silencer out right away and go up on jetting and K&N down the road, 13k on ours and still strong.
Jets are on the way and k&n is already on it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!