P500 Elka stage 1

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Well I finally upgraded and joined the Elka Stage 1 club.
Ordered August 14 on Amazon from RacingPowerSports, recieved email the next day inquiring about riding style tires etc. Shocks arrived September 1 and I installed them this past weekend. Figured I might as well rotate tires while I had them off, one advantage of running same size on all four corners.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Ordered August 14 on Amazon from RacingPowerSports, recieved email the next day inquiring about riding style tires etc. Shocks arrived September 1 and I installed them this past weekend. Figured I might as well rotate tires while I had them off, one advantage of running same size on all four corners.

AND??

🍿

R

railrunner

Oct 5, 2019
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 520
Running 9x12x27 all around as well and as futzin said.....AND??....lol 🧐

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
You people sure are persistent o_O

AND...

I forgot rule #4 (usually on the Introduction and Welcome page) but who knows where and when the Picture Police lurk. 🤣

Front -
2022 0906 ElkaF

Rear -
2022 0906 ElkaR

btw - only took a short ride so not a lot of seat time to determine increase in ride quality.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Got mine from same place off eBay and they asked me weights and specs and said they’d get them ordered.
Yep, seems to be the normal procedure. Gave them weights for typical load and weight of passengers along with tire size and any suspension mods I have done. Also what type of riding I do and how fast I go.

Rob

B

BWHunter

Nov 2, 2020
WI
Ownership

1. 500
I would echo all of the reviews so far. The machine eats up the smaller terrain and rides much smoother through the swales. I'm certainly able to pick up 5-10 mph in speed with a better ride. We do have some really rough and rocky sections of trails on our property in northern MN. Some of those sections I still won't travel more than 5-7 mph. It doesn't make the terrain tame but the Elka's do take some of the harshness out of those sections. Definitely worth the investment.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
I'm excited to hear what you think of them. You get to ride a lot more than I do, so while I notice there is a difference, I don't really know how much of a difference they made.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!