P1000 emp front winch bumper

Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone purchased one of the EMP bumpers for the Pk1?

T

texaswakerep

Feb 23, 2016
Hattiesburg

Yes, happy customer here

IMG 8276

Reactions: Kingmudd and Tot
advertisement
T

texaswakerep

Feb 23, 2016
Hattiesburg
Nice setup Tex! Do you have a turn signal kit? If so where did you get it?

Cisco was great to work with, helpful on the phone before the sale and during the install: EZ Turn Signal Kit Polaris Ranger, RZR, Crew, Deluxe, Brutus, Diesel, Sportsman, ACE, Yamaha Rhino, Viking, Grizzly, Can-Am Commander, Maverick, Max, Outlander, Honda Big Red MUV, Pioneer, Rancher, Foreman, Rubicon, Kawasaki Mule, Teryx, Brute Force, Arctic Cat Prowler, WildCat, MudPro, any UTV side-by-side or ATV quad

I didn't like the toggle switch option for turn signals, so I went this route mounted horizontally for left and ride sides: http://www.amazon.com/Bandc-Marine-Rocker-Switch-Waterproof/dp/B00EBR0U5I?tag=sxsweb24-20

You can see where I mounted everything inside in these pics.

IMG 8414 IMG 8416

T

texaswakerep

Feb 23, 2016
Hattiesburg
Looks awesome! I bought the same roof, and would like to copy your light bar setup. Can you tell me about it?

I went with this lightbar: http://www.amazon.com/Autofeel-PHILIPS-Light-Flood-Combo/dp/B010PUXVP0?tag=sxsweb24-20

Quality is pretty good, though I have seen better....but for a lot more money

The mounting brackets it comes with sux, so I went with these: Amazon.com: Auxmart Universal Work Light Bar Side Mounting Brackets Double Row (Pack of 2): Automotive

It puts out a lot of light, but I've got a whistle at higher speeds...need to figure out where that's coming from.

MountainMan

MountainMan

Sep 1, 2014
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Yes, happy customer here

View attachment 14623

I do like the looks of it. I also have turn signals, however they are located below the light instead of along the side. It looks like this bumper would still work with my configurations. If you don't mind, I have a couple of questions:
- Can you get access to the free-spool knob on the winch?
- How easy is it to clean mud and dirt off of the winch
- Do you use a plow? If not, do you think a plow setup would work?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!