kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Its in one of the cabinets, but have been wanting to do this one to the wall, if the one we have now ever breaks
BLACK+DECKER SCM2000BD SpaceMaker Under The Cabinet 8-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Thermal Carafe, Stainless Steel/Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UL3JU8Y?tag=sxsweb24-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks interesting! I’m just happy you have any coffee pot, camping with @CumminsPusher can be tough;) they don’t drink coffee :eek:

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love you man, but hot tasty coffee in the morning, watching the sunrise is hard to beat!
Lol. We have power. Also the guys that come up with us will do coffee. It’s our group don’t be afraid to ask. Anything we need will be there by someone. Not exactly the first rodeo:) we’ve just learned to go around coffee out in the woods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!