SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I would say so...

Oops, must have missed that thread! Lol.

H

HondaTech

Here is another question I've had on my mind. Is it better to go with the stock radiator or with an aftermarket one like the one I have posted.

Since I own muscle cars, many derby cars, and my truck, I've always ran a better radiator than stock. Now with that in mind, will it make a difference going with another radiator than stock or is it better to just stay with stock and I need to quit over thinking things lol.

The Talon seems to run in the acceptable range with the stock radiator.

If you plan on racing though I'd go with a rear mount to avoid clogging with dirt and debris damage.

There are a couple of relocate kits avaliable. We've talked to some guys running a internal oil cooler in them as well.

amelung45x

amelung45x

Nov 20, 2020
Chillicothe, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Why do you need a new radiator, did you damage yours?

If you need a new stock radiator, I have the one I pulled out of my car to go rear mount. It was removed at 55 miles and is complete with the fan and overflow tank. Its in like new condition and I don't need it anymore.

PM me if you are intrested. Im in North East Texas and can ship UPS through work.

Yea I do need a new radiator. its bent up pretty good and my stock fan and shroud are destroyed. I will pm you thank you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!