SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I would say so...

Oops, must have missed that thread! Lol.

H

HondaTech

Here is another question I've had on my mind. Is it better to go with the stock radiator or with an aftermarket one like the one I have posted.

Since I own muscle cars, many derby cars, and my truck, I've always ran a better radiator than stock. Now with that in mind, will it make a difference going with another radiator than stock or is it better to just stay with stock and I need to quit over thinking things lol.

The Talon seems to run in the acceptable range with the stock radiator.

If you plan on racing though I'd go with a rear mount to avoid clogging with dirt and debris damage.

There are a couple of relocate kits avaliable. We've talked to some guys running a internal oil cooler in them as well.

amelung45x

amelung45x

Nov 20, 2020
Chillicothe, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Why do you need a new radiator, did you damage yours?

If you need a new stock radiator, I have the one I pulled out of my car to go rear mount. It was removed at 55 miles and is complete with the fan and overflow tank. Its in like new condition and I don't need it anymore.

PM me if you are intrested. Im in North East Texas and can ship UPS through work.

Yea I do need a new radiator. its bent up pretty good and my stock fan and shroud are destroyed. I will pm you thank you.