P700 featherlite enclosed trailer

M

mojorzn

Mar 12, 2019
Ownership

1. 700-4
anyone try to fit a 700-4 into a 1610 featherlite enclosed trailer? im coming up 2 inches short for it to fit. I figure I can let air out of the tires but seems like a pita. doesn't seem the trailer industry is keeping up with UTV market. i can only find custom trailer options that a pioneer 700-4 would fit in.

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think you said it. They keep up with the market by offering custom sizes. If / when they sell enough of them, then I would think they would happily add it to the standard line up.

I do understand your frustration. I went thru the same thing with a golf cart already having an enclosed trailer.
i just bought a 6 1/2 x 12' trailer for the 700 and going to sell the enclosed one. It isn't as secure but a lot easier to load and unload.

TRAILER WITH EZGO TXT REAR HINGE TXT SHORT TOP LINE

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
anyone try to fit a 700-4 into a 1610 featherlite enclosed trailer? im coming up 2 inches short for it to fit. I figure I can let air out of the tires but seems like a pita. doesn't seem the trailer industry is keeping up with UTV market. i can only find custom trailer options that a pioneer 700-4 would fit in.
What if you unclip the roof will it fit

M

mojorzn

Mar 12, 2019
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think you said it. They keep up with the market by offering custom sizes. If / when they sell enough of them, then I would think they would happily add it to the standard line up.

I do understand your frustration. I went thru the same thing with a golf cart already having an enclosed trailer.
i just bought a 6 1/2 x 12' trailer for the 700 and going to sell the enclosed one. It isn't as secure but a lot easier to load and unload.

View attachment 116734 View attachment 116735 View attachment 116736
luckily I do have an open place trailer too. trying to decide if I sell the enclosed..... its nice for security

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!