P1000 Finally

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ohhhh...4" spacers on any machine will impart a lot of leverage on your wheel bearings. Great mod but just be prepared to replace bearings more frequently.
Our machine will stay pretty well stock. Not saying a lift isn't in the future but it won't be for deep mud or water. Looks only. Ours is for farm use, road tripping and occasional trail. That comment was poking fun at all the tire questions. Wrong to poke fun but in good humor.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Our machine will stay pretty well stock. Not saying a lift isn't in the future but it won't be for deep mud or water. Looks only. Ours is for farm use, road tripping and occasional trail. That comment was poking fun at all the tire questions. Wrong to poke fun but in good humor.
And yes. I appreciate all the honesty on advice and answers the members have given. This site has a great group of members.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What part are you in? I noticed you said farm Work so I’m assuming not near your only town that matters. Lol
Lil town called White Hall. About 1 1/2 hr from STL About a 15 minute sxs ride to Illinois River.

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I swear to god, you b**** more than a gender studies professor!
Yep, I am surprised the machine even started when it was picked up the way it is described in all of the numerous posts and threads that have been b****ed in.

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yep, I am surprised the machine even started when it was picked up the way it is described in all of the numerous posts and threads that have been b****ed in.
Me too. (sarcasm duly noted)

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ll give you credit... you’re being a good sport about the s*** we’re throwing!
Meh...Replacement exhaust system will arrive Monday, installed Monday night and my jets will be cooled until something else goes south and then you guys are gonna hear all about it! Deal?

Reactions: JTW and nbomar
riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lil town called White Hall. About 1 1/2 hr from STL About a 15 minute sxs ride to Illinois River.
White hall isnt far at all ever wNna go riding let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Another question. Was looking at the model number of the bike we are supposed to pick up tomorrow and it has an "m" in it. 1000-m5d. I have never seen this in any of the models I've been looking at. This isn't a California model is it? I've tried searching it and that's what it looks like to me. Was very specific when I was talking to the salesman about this and how I didn't want one.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Sounds good

Sounds good but With the kids and grand baby we are kinda last minute people. Hard to plan without having to cancel. But we would definitely like to find time to meet some of the members and ride.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The p1k5 is finally ours and home. Had a famous last minute moment and drive down last night and picked it up. Now to get the garage emptied of stock piled accessories. Pics to come.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
IMG 1339
Honda roof, super atv flip up windshield, cheap ebay mirrors ( in case they got ripped off), turn pro blinker kit and true dual battery isolator and 2nd battery installed. Plus went over all bolts, nuts and adjusted everything for rattles. Now to get stereo and lights installed. Maybe Tomorrow but have to get some work done first thing. Then maybe.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!