Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice ride! Love the Maze color! Just needs a big Block M on the hood and you all set! Lol.

Reactions: BWAF
O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice ride! Love the Maze color! Just needs a big Block M on the hood and you all set! Lol.
I didnt know about the yellow but wife said red was out. Figured I could always wrap it but it's growing on me. Like the sides of the machine but want to do something on the hood or front. Just haven't figured out what yet.

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I didnt know about the yellow but wife said red was out. Figured I could always wrap it but it's growing on me. Like the sides of the machine but want to do something on the hood or front. Just haven't figured out what yet.
It’s different. I like to be different and not like everyone else. I think it will grow on you. @Chooglin has a yellow P5 I think they look nice. He also has a sticker on the hood. Check out @jrplaza2008 he owns Creative UTV Graphics, he’ll set you up with anything you want that he has or what you come up with.

Last edited:
O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It’s different. I like to be different and not like everyone else. I think it will grow on you. @Chooglin has a yellow P5 I think they look nice. He also has a sticker on the hood. Check out @jrplaza2008 he owns Creative UTV Graphics, he’ll set you up with anything you want that he has or what you come up with.
I like to be different. Heck I am different, some people call it a "special kind of different". Lol. I have black wrap laying around the shop bought for the race truck but ended up not using it so we have been playing with the idea of leaving the hood yellow and wrapping the rest of the front end. Kinda like the sides with the black surrounding the yellow. Also been thinking about doing some yellow on the top, just to be different.

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
Mossy

Mossy

Apr 30, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R
Love the color! It’s good to see some fellow central IL people on here.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like to be different. Heck I am different, some people call it a "special kind of different". Lol. I have black wrap laying around the shop bought for the race truck but ended up not using it so we have been playing with the idea of leaving the hood yellow and wrapping the rest of the front end. Kinda like the sides with the black surrounding the yellow. Also been thinking about doing some yellow on the top, just to be different.
Black stripes and call it the yellow jacket

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Not good pictures but stereo fit like a glove. Sounds good. Got a little bass vibration if ya crank the bass but don't need all that. Just wanted a good full rich sound. Accomplished
IMG 1341
IMG 1342

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Looks good

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Thanks. There are some things I could of done, wish I would of done to have made it look a little better but happy with the way it fits and kinda hides up there. Would like an inside mirror but might be screwed on mounting on that one.

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well there is Artic Cat & Polaris
Awww shucks. You're on to me. I spent $18,000.00+ of my hard earned money on my machine and I'm just making all this stuff up. Photoshopping all those pics was tough. SMH...
Edit...Sorry Jackal. That was meant for ohanacreek

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Awww shucks. You're on to me. I spent $18,000.00+ of my hard earned money on my machine and I'm just making all this stuff up. Photoshopping all those pics was tough. SMH...
Edit...Sorry Jackal. That was meant for ohanacreek
Lol , I figured as much. I was referring to all the issues those 2 makes have rolling off the line and dropping $$$$ into repairs within 1500 miles.

Reactions: 0860silverado

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!