P1000 Fire pioneer 1000-3

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I would accept that theory, BUT there are clearly two radiused hoops with a cross bar in between. I feel like I have seen that layout on a full size vehicle of some sort. Also the image appears to be a screen shot or a image from a very OLD iPhone based on size, and proportion.

I want to feel bad for Jenna2016 but the details don't add up, we've discussed this before I like facts they don't lie. This thread always "fires" up but when more information is asked it goes out real quick or the poster gets mad that we don't believe a vague picture and sketchy details. If you or @drfubar, hell any member that had been a member for more than 10mins, posted a picture of your rig in flames, I'd feel bad. I might even offer for you to co-pilot for a while. BUT, the first post of these posters are all horror stories and vague details.

The first one was at least clearly a Pioneer even if the details were as sketchy as insurance fraud.

Rhino
Upload 2017 7 7 16 36 59

750 Teryx
Upload 2017 7 7 16 40 39

Upload 2017 7 7 16 36 33

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Jenna2016 I need you to be more respectful on this public forum. Just like they say, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Your language is very disrespectful and will not be tolerated. I'm going to delete a lot of these posts and if you would like to make new post with updated pictures and less "keyboard muscles", feel free to do so.

Look around the forum and you will see every member on here welcoming new people even new people that have problems. We are a good bunch of guys that can only tolerate so much. Now let's try to start over and show some respect from both sides.

lrandy129

lrandy129

Curmudgeon
Lifetime Member
Nov 4, 2016
NELA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well this will be the last time I post on here ! If the owner of the Honda Pioneer 1000 that burnt reads this will you please message me. For all you other idiots who don't believe me. We have several friends that have same buggy and same ROPS !!!! Maybe it the angle of the picture, IDK but I know what the hell I bought and don't need to explain s*** to none of you ! Have a great day. I also know why now the other guy didn't write back !;)

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Jenna2016 I need you to be more respectful on this public forum. Just like they say, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Your language is very disrespectful and will not be tolerated. I'm going to delete a lot of these posts and if you would like to make new post with updated pictures and less "keyboard muscles", feel free to do so.

Look around the forum and you will see every member on here welcoming new people even new people that have problems. We are a good bunch of guys that can only tolerate so much. Now let's try to start over and show some respect from both sides.

We all have issues. Love this forum and I think that most everyone here feels for anyone that gets in a bind as evidenced by all of the efforts to help and figure out what in the heck is going on with someone else's machine. Sorry about your burn issues. Hope it works out well for you.

(Well said joey.)

R

renoone

Jul 5, 2017
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Jenna, why don't you post more pics? I have to agree with the others. This really doesn't look like a Pioneer. As mentioned, it has radius bars front and back with what looks like two bars in the upper middle, front to back. It would be easy to prove us wrong and more valuable to this forum knowing this could be a legitimate issue. I park mine in my garage often and this would be a problem! Please set us straight!
THANK YOU...

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It's unfortunate to say the least. And I feel for anyone loosing there rig in a fire.

Jenna's picture did in fact turn out to be a Pioneer. And the bars seen are of the bed extender in the up position.

Because Jenna failed to provide any details and was not capable of replying appropriatly, her time here has been cut off as the profanity filter is now maxed out on her account.

It's sad for sure. But you can clearly see why the first picture was questioned by so many. However take a look at a after picture showing a modified Pioneer with many electrical modifications.

Though we may not receive any more details on this issue it is important to note:

* ALL MACHINES WILL BURN.

* BUY INSURANCE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Thanks.
Tapatalk 1499721302530

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
For all future posters.

*Please post some details of your issue.
Leaving us all up in arms with a questionable picture will get just that. Lots of questions.
If you can't accept that then please don't post. We are all eager to know when a fellow pioneer goes up in a fire and more importantly. What caused it and what we can do to prevent ours from going the same.

Thanks.

J

JTW

"Because Jenna failed to provide any details and was not capable of replying appropriatly, her time here has been cut off as the profanity filter is now maxed out on her account"

Oh s***... glad mine is more of profanity sieve!

I

illusiveaudio

Dec 14, 2016
Vero Beach, Florida (US)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry, I don't spend a lot of time on the internet. I just check the fourm and saw someone elses burn down. I will check back ovwer the next couple of days if you want to get a hold of me

Reactions: knuckledeep
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know tall grass can get caught up under these machines and dry out and catch fire that's most likely what happened looking at both that had pics up show a lot of tall grass around and the factory skid plates are plastic and stretch and gather loose items found grass in mine after my first ride.

Reactions: moparornocar
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sorry, I don't spend a lot of time on the internet. I just check the fourm and saw someone elses burn down. I will check back ovwer the next couple of days if you want to get a hold of me
@illusiveaudio,
@Jenna2016 is no longer part of this conversation but I will help connect both of you.

Reactions: Ridem32
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
See this is causing a stur on the FB.
Still. Lots of hostility from the poster with very little answers.

I did noticed for "not having any accessories" there is a lot of wires hanging from the drivers side.B1b4c49d1dac7ad522d60af6c47a36f1

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I did noticed for "not having any accessories" there is a lot of wires hanging from the drivers side.View attachment 50960

Not providing details and getting belligerently angry when someone won't take your word with no information. Sets off red flags in my mind, it would take a lot of details and a CLEAR cause for any large corporation to take care of a fire under "warranty" because of the incredible risk of future lawsuits.

We installed a million dollar project showed the customer how to use it and within a week before we were to startup the system, they had blown (3) quarter million dollar chillers out the side of a building. They manually bypassed lockouts ignored warnings in the system and opened the wrong valves, then let 34 stories of water and gravity do the rest, hell of a water hammer

They wanted us to pay for it because we didn't make it impossible for them to break it. We just sent them a bill for million for new equipment and a new wall that we'd just finished putting back and painting.

Another time I left $30k part out of a $250k project, we paid for it I got reprimanded and told not to do it again. Customer never knew.

Neither of the poster had insurance at their own admissions. Not saying they can't burn, anything can break and fail. Only pointing out there's a lot of details that are missing or don't add up, and like anyone in their position they don't want to be out a lot of money.

If you screw up, own it learn from it and move on, whether you're the consumer or manufacturer. It's not right to hurt someone else for your mistake.
It's about doing what's right, not what's easy.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

I did noticed for "not having any accessories" there is a lot of wires hanging from the drivers side.View attachment 50960

Actually, those are vent lines. They are much easier to run without all those pesky body panels in the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!