NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guess what went on sale and got ordered today? Supposed to be ready for pick up by the 11th. I'm thinking in two weeks I'll have some of these cut so keep an eye on this thread and your PM's. ;)

Nice! TriggerShield: Making customers rides cool since 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Guess what went on sale and got ordered today? Supposed to be ready for pick up by the 11th. I'm thinking in two weeks I'll have some of these cut so keep an eye on this thread and your PM's. ;)
Let’s do the 100th TS for free, take donations to cover it. You know, a good promotional, no one will know which one is 100....:cool:

Reactions: trigger and Mudwing
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Six of them ready to go, PM's to follow.

Shields

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well the first six of the second wave are shipping out tomorrow. Don't forget there is a Trigger Shield sticker in there too. Also, @Mudder had a good idea about including some scrap with it as I just throw it out anyway. It's a decent sized chunk and you guys may find some use for it, if not just chuck it. ;)

Boxes

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I have used pieces to protect hardwood flooring when sanding baseboards with an oscillating sander, and as a temporary pad for vise jaws using short pieces of angle iron. Really thick stuff.

T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
Rode with a buddy today in his 700. I had forgotten how hot and dusty these things are without the shield. I sure like mine. If you ever make them for 700's I can sell two immediately.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Glad to hear your liking it. I'm sure I could make something for the 700-2 and 1K3, just need to get one in my garage for a bit.

I am hoping to add a P1K3 to the stable soon. That can be your test subject

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Never really looked inside either one with a shield in mind. Just thinking there's not much I could do for rear passenger seating as the bed tilts back? As long as it sits on the plastics though, I'm sure it would make a difference for the front part of the cab. Don't know about the accessories available for those machines either but if there was a mid panel available, this would eliminate a good amount of noise and heat for you guys. Kind of curious to get a look at one now.

Slayer

Slayer

Jul 3, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Took my p500 out for my first extended ride last night and my ears are ringing this morning. Looking forward to seeing what kind of difference the shield makes!

Reactions: trigger
N

NHpioneer500

Sep 5, 2018
Hillsborough, NH
Ownership

1. 500
There is a voluntary update on the 1000's for installing a shield. I remember seeing a video on YouTube about it.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
There is a voluntary update on the 1000's for installing a shield. I remember seeing a video on YouTube about it.

That's funny, just watched that video and had never seen it before. That stuff is definitely thinner and a lot of seams/overlaps. The Trigger Shield is all one piece with slits in it for the seat belt latches and cuts to fit around seat brackets and such. Now that I've seen that, I could make one for the P1. Might not be as pretty but I bet it would work better.

Reactions: Gassygordo
N

NHpioneer500

Sep 5, 2018
Hillsborough, NH
Ownership

1. 500
That's funny, just watched that video and had never seen it before. That stuff is definitely thinner and a lot of seams/overlaps. The Trigger Shield is all one piece with slits in it for the seat belt latches and cuts to fit around seat brackets and such. Now that I've seen that, I could make one for the P1. Might not be as pretty but I bet it would work better.
Yeah not knocking your stuff I'm sure it is a lot better material than what Honda is providing for free. If I had to pay I would expect better material.

So how is the list going for Trigger Shields?

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I'll have the list filled and probably a couple on hand after this weekend. I just like to have them ready to go before I take a man's money. Keep an eye on your PM's this weekend and it could go out Monday.
Two went out today, these go out tomorrow... ;)

Boxed

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!