The older I get the better I was
Supporting Member
Dec 11, 2017
NW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-2

3. Talon X
Went for a nice long ride all day yesterday, first one with the Trigger Shield installed, and the difference in the cabin of the P500 is truly noticeable. Not only is noise and heat diminished, but the quantity of dust on seats and passengers seemed to be reduced as well. Thanks, trigger.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Went for a nice long ride all day yesterday, first one with the Trigger Shield installed, and the difference in the cabin of the P500 is truly noticeable. Not only is noise and heat diminished, but the quantity of dust on seats and passengers seemed to be reduced as well. Thanks, trigger.

Yeah not CNC, picture perfect, factory cut but they fit and more importantly is they work. Happy to hear you like it and thanks Dan! ;)

Reactions: Chooglin
N

NHpioneer500

Sep 5, 2018
Hillsborough, NH
Ownership

1. 500
Do you have any other mods to your machine like windshield, roof or rear window?

B

boatman22

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2016
Woodlands TX
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand
trigger, put me on the list when you have time to make one? Thanks

Reactions: trigger
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
At this rate, @trigger is gonna need another roll. He’s laying down more rubber than a Dixie dragstrip on Saturday night! For the new members, this is really the way to go after trying the other Padded/foil stuff that holds moisture.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
At this rate, @trigger is gonna need another roll. He’s laying down more rubber than a Dixie dragstrip on Saturday night! For the new members, this is really the way to go after trying the other Padded/foil stuff that holds moisture.

Well said @Mudder! I agree. The heat and noise reduction is tremendous!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just something I'd like to point out...if you find that it's not fitting right then you're probably doing something wrong. Put the latches through the slits, pop the seat bottom pegs through the holes and then start fitting. It should wrap around the side panel brackets, seat belts, seat back brackets and up and over the first bar on rear rack. There are several pics at the beginning of this thread showing what it should look like. Or if you're having any issues with the install, just PM me and we'll figure out what's going on. Keep in mind that these are cut for a stock P5 of all years, the only thing that may need to be modified is for accessories or something else added. Please don't go cutting on it unless you're sure it's needed.
Thanks guys. :)

Reactions: Mudwing
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Couple pics that help explain the back flaps, this way guys won't have to search the thread. If you tuck it under a box or tray, it stays put and blocks everything coming from behind you.

Rubber
Rubber At Rack

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Finally got a chance to run around with the new heat shield in place. I have to agree with others that the cab is noticeably quieter with it. Well worth the money.

Reactions: Mudder and trigger
whitebear

whitebear

Jul 13, 2019
Marana, AZ
Ownership

1. 500
Took mine out at 105 hear in Marana , AZ. Helps to muffle engine noise and but more important ,reduces the heat . I can put my hand between the seats and the shield stops all the heat from roasting your legs. Great MOD....

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Took mine out at 105 hear in Marana , AZ. Helps to muffle engine noise and but more important ,reduces the heat . I can put my hand between the seats and the shield stops all the heat from roasting your legs. Great MOD....

Sounds like it's made that ride more enjoyable and that's always a good thing. Thanks for the feedback @whitebear !

Reactions: Mudder and Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!