P500 For Sale: Rubber Noise/Heat Shield

A

Avi8or

Nov 6, 2019
Mo
Ownership

1. 500
When I go get the mail down our long driveway, I’d consistently see decibel values of 82-83. With the trigger shield, they sit at 79 or so.
measured with Apple Watch.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
When I go get the mail down our long driveway, I’d consistently see decibel values of 82-83. With the trigger shield, they sit at 79 or so.
measured with Apple Watch.

Thanks Avi8or. I've thought about making a video showing the reduced decibel level, even downloaded an app, but never got around to it. 👍

A

Avi8or

Nov 6, 2019
Mo
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Avi8or. I've thought about making a video showing the reduced decibel level, even downloaded an app, but never got around to it. 👍

No problem. Roughly a 5% decrease.

The engine definitely sounds more muffled to me. Meaning the peaks of the sound aren’t as sharp. It was a good add.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@trigger . I was surfing around various SxS forums and noted people making lower door extensions or covers with a metal skin. Just wondering if rubber was used as a skin or as a flap to close side door gaps on various model SxS. Velcro attached. I purchased some outdoor extreme duty adhesive velcro for a bed cover. A flap to prevent splashes is better than nothing. My lower door extensions for the Ace were over $300.

75EFA307 1088 49A0 A66B 15CCE41423E9 93A709FC 4A43 48C7 A9B0 43F453E47DEC 4F1B281A 4135 436F 90AF 358251C62A85 58124BE4 7608 41F9 9009 88D9BCA3EA31

Last edited:
Reactions: rtn001 and trigger
advertisement
S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Heads up guys, the stickers are gone! When I ordered them Walter sent me a boat load and I figured I'd have a bunch laying around forever. Three Shields are being sent out tomorrow and only two have stickers in them. Can't believe these things are still selling like they are and don't know if I should order more or not? They're expensive! Also running low on rubber again. If there's enough demand, I'll get another roll but we'll have to see how it plays out.
Thanks again to everyone who's bought one and for spreading the word. 🙂
[/QUOTE
Everyone with a P500 should have a shield, it is the best bang for the buck of any accessory that I have!!!!!!!!

Reactions: rtn001 and trigger
R

River

Apr 18, 2020
Stillwater New York
Ownership

1. 500
Heads up guys, the stickers are gone! When I ordered them Walter sent me a boat load and I figured I'd have a bunch laying around forever. Three Shields are being sent out tomorrow and only two have stickers in them. Can't believe these things are still selling like they are and don't know if I should order more or not? They're expensive! Also running low on rubber again. If there's enough demand, I'll get another roll but we'll have to see how it plays out.
Thanks again to everyone who's bought one and for spreading the word. 🙂
I am new to the group & was looking for a way to reduce the noise in my Pioneer 500 & saw your product & everyone’s response about it . I would like to get your trigger shield too if possible. If you are still making them could you email me your PayPal info. My email is [email protected] . Thank you for your time .

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I am new to the group & was looking for a way to reduce the noise in my Pioneer 500 & saw your product & everyone’s response about it . I would like to get your trigger shield too if possible. If you are still making them could you email me your PayPal info. My email is [email protected] . Thank you for your time .
Morning @River. Welcome from The Great Lakes State. The best way to contact @trigger is to send him a PM (click on the envelope in the top right corner of the screen).

Don't forget to start an introduction thread with pics of your machine. 👍

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the Club form Central Florida.

Reactions: Mudder and trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!