futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
@trigger, I have received my Shield. Haven't opened it yet, but that's a hefty box! Another benefit: COG enhancement; more weight down low where we need it! Looking forward to the install, though it may be a bit. Darn work, interfering with my play!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Wonder if the current generation has drain holes? If not after a while, check it for dips that hold water and make a small hole. And while down there consider the mod to cut an oil filter change access in the OEM plastic.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@trigger, I have received my Shield. Haven't opened it yet, but that's a hefty box! Another benefit: COG enhancement; more weight down low where we need it! Looking forward to the install, though it may be a bit. Darn work, interfering with my play!
Took me a year to get mine installed after I bought it, lol, don’t feel bad.....🤣🤣🤣

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That makes 11 now and about time to place the order. Stay tuned and I'll let you know when to start watching your PM's. ;)

@MB_Rider
@MSmillie
@Lt_Dan
@River
@mgm1035
@MilkFootball
@Canbar
@exphoneman
@greatcsmith
@DoubleDee
@GAug440

Reactions: Mudder and MB_Rider
MB_Rider

MB_Rider

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2019
Swan River, Manitoba, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
That makes 11 now and about time to place the order. Stay tuned and I'll let you know when to start watching your PM's. ;)

@MB_Rider
@MSmillie
@Lt_Dan
@River
@mgm1035
@MilkFootball
@Canbar
@exphoneman
@greatcsmith
@DoubleDee
@GAug440
If other members on your list need theirs sooner than others then you can bump me down. I don't mind waiting if someone else needs it more than me.

Reactions: trigger
DoubleDee

DoubleDee

Feb 25, 2020
Dallas, GA
Ownership

1. 500
Can’t wait! About to get hot here in Georgia and my butt is already on fire riding around doing work on my hunting properties. My wife says i don’t have much of a butt left anyways so i can’t afford to lose anymore!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Can’t wait! About to get hot here in Georgia and my butt is already on fire riding around doing work on my hunting properties. My wife says i don’t have much of a butt left anyways so i can’t afford to lose anymore!
Its GA certified for heat and it cuts down on the steam bath after splashing through a water hole.

Reactions: Mudwing and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Got an email last night that the roll is in. Going to pick it up today and then the fun part begins, it's over 10' long and weighs about 500 lbs. Needs to be cut in half and wrangled into the garage. Don't know if I'll get any cut today as the docket is pretty full already but once set up I'll start pumping them out. For the guys on the list, start watching your PM's.

@MB_Rider
@MSmillie
@Lt_Dan
@mgm1035
@MilkFootball
@Canbar
@exphoneman
@greatcsmith
@DoubleDee
@GAug440

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Some have been sent already and more are rolling out. Thanks to those that have reserved one and are following through with the purchase. For those that are on the fence about getting one, now's the time. Have a lot of rubber on hand right now but this may just be the last round.
Thanks guys.

T

TurdBird

May 16, 2020
SW Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Some have been sent already and more are rolling out. Thanks to those that have reserved one and are following through with the purchase. For those that are on the fence about getting one, now's the time. Have a lot of rubber on hand right now but this may just be the last round.
Thanks guys.
Brand new to group but hopefully this gets it done. I would like one also. Please contact me however to let me know if I have communicated. Thanks

Reactions: trigger
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Brand new to group but hopefully this gets it done. I would like one also. Please contact me however to let me know if I have communicated. Thanks
Welcome @TurdBird. Send @trigger a PM and he will reply to that later today. 👍🏼

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Current list in order. If you don't see your name on the list, either I'm unaware of you wanting one or it's been sent and tracking will follow in a PM. 5 more went out today.

@MilkFootball PM sent.
@exphoneman Email sent.
@DoubleDee
@GAug440
@Swampdog
@THeck
@Huklebry
@Tstover
@TypeM
@FreeWheelin
@TurdBird
Keep an eye on your PM's and emails. I usually give someone a couple of days to respond, if no response, the next in line gets a PM.
Thanks guys. ;)

Reactions: Mudder and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!