Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow, I'm obviously more tight with my money. You guys can brag on your shocks right after you climb the same rocks that I climb with my stock shocks ... lol
You obviously don't listen to MO Town music, you just don't like the bling factor! HA

J

JTW

We'll all be back at the camp waiting on you at the takeover. You will be putting along trying not to bottom out your machine... but you will make it. Haha.

Poking the bear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Waiting hell... we're stealing his shine stash!!

Reactions: AKRider and nbomar
J

JTW

I still can't phathom that those prices aren't for the set. The WEs were $470 each.
Who was it that said they gave $850 for the front pair?? I think that's got to be for the set.. it even says front and rear shock(s) not shock...

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who was it that said they gave $850 for the front pair?? I think that's got to be for the set.. it even says front and rear shock(s) not shock...
Nobody that I know of. I was assuming that the price on their website was for a pair. Someone else posted that the price was each.

Reactions: sharp and Smitty335
J

JTW

Nobody that I know of. I was assuming that the price on their website was for a pair. Someone else posted that the price was each.
It was a few weeks ago.. I think they worked at Honda. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was a few weeks ago.. I think they worked at Honda. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

I saw that post today. Not sure who it was but they said they were getting them the week of Christmas so they should be reporting back soon...

J

JTW

@hondabob any updates??

IMG 1773 IMG 1774

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If you check out the price of Fox dirt bike shocks per is probably not off far.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If you check out the price of Fox dirt bike shocks per is probably not off far.
Wish the stocks were rebuildable, that would open up a lot of options.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wish the stocks were rebuildable, that would open up a lot of options.
Revalved rebound and compression stacks on 94 CR 250 stock rear shock a couple of years ago, made a huge difference, cost me $ 35.00, new oil, seal and a nitrogen fill

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I will wait a while for them to get the bugs worked out and then go for 4

J

JTW

I was just entering my credit card on the Elka site when I saw these last few posts.
Oh.... now I have to wait to see if its per shock or per pair!
Yeah.. if it's per pair I'll go ahead and do the front soon.. I honestly haven't ridden it much but I've bottomed out once already. I really like the way the fox works. I think these will offer a much better opportunity for actual adjusting the shocks rather than just leaving them at one setting.

Inside the FOX QS-3 Shock - Snowmobile.com

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Hondaprokevin might be per set. I call Procailber today he told me $686.14 per shock. He said he could order today but Honda want release till January 30th

Reactions: JTW and ghost
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Yeah.. if it's per pair I'll go ahead and do the front soon.. I honestly haven't ridden it much but I've bottomed out once already. I really like the way the fox works. I think these will offer a much better opportunity for actual adjusting the shocks rather than just leaving them at one setting.
Inside the FOX QS-3 Shock - Snowmobile.com
Hondaprokevin might be per set. I call Procailber today he told me $686.14 per shock. He said he could order today but Honda want release till January 30th

Given the honda pricing I've seen on other parts and accessories, it wont surprise if its per shock.

J

JTW

Given the honda pricing I've seen on other parts and accessories, it wont surprise if its per shock.
I agree.. with 20% off your looking at around $700 a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!