Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks for the fast reply. Bothers me to lose the self leveling for the rear. Do you think that it would work well if I would only get the front shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll tell you tonight lol.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lololol. Thanks I'm just about to jump in the trails. We received about 12 inches of snow yesterday.

Well I hope you enjoy the snow! Bring back pictures

Reactions: Windrock1000
Talywacker

Talywacker

Apr 5, 2016
Montreal, Canada
C00f51c5e1cd8aa0795a7dce52cb79af

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
mine are scheduled to arrive on wed this week. I will be installing them as soon as they come in. I loved them on all my RZR and that was the only complaint about this machine. Will keep you guys posted as i am in FL so weather is never an issue here :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Any other reviews on the fox shocks?

Like mine so far. Was in snow or patches last weekend and they performed awesome. Wasn't the best test because of that though. You could sure notice in fact everyone that road with us did. Jumped on the highway switched to hard and they were impressive! Big difference between soft and hard. Really smooth.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great news! Mine shipped yesterday and are scheduled to arrive by Thursday night!

Very nice! You're gunna have purdy coils like ya wanted! You're going to like them.
Mine will be about same time. You're a little closer lol.
IMG 8769

Reactions: Talywacker
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Very nice! You're gunna have purdy coils like ya wanted! You're going to like them.
Mine will be about same time. You're a little closer lol.
View attachment 35565

Lol! I will have to do some research on proper mode usage as this will be my first aftermarket set of shocks on anything!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol! I will have to do some research on proper mode usage as this will be my first aftermarket set of shocks on anything!

Bolt um on and go ride lol. I'll be screwing down the rear springs just a little before install to handle the added weight we run. We'll probably be installing at the same time

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Do you think the extra weight of the plow would be hard on the fox front shocks?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Do you think the extra weight of the plow would be hard on the fox front shocks?

I don't. They are better built then the stock shocks. You'll probably want the screw those springs down some. Possibly just go to hard setting though. When I sold the Foxes for the 700 they went to a guy that plowed and had issues with factory so he got those. Talked a couple times afterwards and he said they worked great.
Nice thing with Fox is they are rebuildable and parts are available with ease so no stress! They take pretty good care of people

Last edited:
blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
shocks are in and all installed. What a difference they make. Only was able to put about 10 miles of trail riding in but i was able to go about 15mph faster over stuff i bottomed out on before. The wife even asked what did i do to the machine as it feels so much smoother. Money well spent in my opinion coming from RZR's

Fox Front Rear Shocks Side

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
shocks are in and all installed. What a difference they make. Only was able to put about 10 miles of trail riding in but i was able to go about 15mph faster over stuff i bottomed out on before. The wife even asked what did i do to the machine as it feels so much smoother. Money well spent in my opinion coming from RZR's

View attachment 36221 View attachment 36222 View attachment 36223 View attachment 36224 View attachment 36225

They look good up under there. Like the white a-arms

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!