Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IF you were stay OFF ROAD riding for 3 days, you would see things differently when you were the only one needing fuel.
Next time we get to ride together remind me I'll bring some extra wheels and tires for you to try. I bet those baserkers are heavier than the outback Max's that sucked the fuel on mine. I agree once I caught on it was a little scary and I carried extra fuel in places I wouldn't normally.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IF you were stay OFF ROAD riding for 3 days, you would see things differently when you were the only one needing fuel.
I can understand if I was doing that but I'm not so I'm not worried about it.

Reactions: BigOL3
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I don't think the P1's are all that bad on fuel. Been on group rides with them and remember a couple of times needing fuel before they did. Granted that's on a P5 that weighs way more than stock and pushing the speed for long periods of time to keep up. FWIW

Reactions: Isaiah and TripleB
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Next time we get to ride together remind me I'll bring some extra wheels and tires for you to try. I bet those baserkers are heavier than the outback Max's that sucked the fuel on mine. I agree once I caught on it was a little scary and I carried extra fuel in places I wouldn't normally.
IIRC they are 43# each. But my MPG was bad before I got them.

Reactions: Isaiah
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!