GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also while i had it out i figures it wouldnt hurt to slap some more heat barrier on that i had left..
20180908 171504

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tore up one of my dome lights while i was installing my mid panel. Decided to put red lights in...little easier on the night vision. They are a little bright so i think ill add a dimmer later on

Seeing as they are LED and ONLY red light, anything green or blue will appear black. Learned that the hard way reading a printed trail map at night.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t you have red interior lights Dimitri? Your missing the party
Nope still have same bright as hell white light led strips ive had since the beginning. Red does look cool though. Maybe i do need to join the party lol. Even caught myself considering a set of whips lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nope still have same bright as hell white light led strips ive had since the beginning. Red does look cool though. Maybe i do need to join the party lol. Even caught myself considering a set of whips lol
Whips are so much fun while caravaning at night. Actually easier imo to follow someone because you can easily see the attitude of the machine in front of you. Fun to ride technical terrain directly behind someone you trust at night with whips, as long as they aren’t flashing a billion times a minute lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whips are so much fun while caravaning at night. Actually easier imo to follow someone because you can easily see the attitude of the machine in front of you. Fun to ride technical terrain directly behind someone you trust at night with whips, as long as they aren’t flashing a billion times a minute lol
Exactly why ive considered them. Got a cool place to mount them too. Just gotta finish it

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im waiting till Millar has a black Friday sale to get some
I have the 4ft and used to recommend that length but I tell ya I have lowered down and they still get beat and slapped by the trees. I did go in and add in some foam to the back ROPS so that the whips would not smack the roof and that has helped. Prior to that I have had to send back twice for repairs - which they did so no complaints there. I would consider the 3ft.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im waiting till Millar has a black Friday sale to get some
Do some research on him before you pull the trigger.(pm me if you would like)
I regret supporting him now.
I have not been terribly impressed with the whips I purchased from him. I contacted him about the top 6-8" of my whips turning yellow when on the white setting. He told me to live with it, and that is how the 5v twisted were. It is even more noticeable on 4' and longer whips.
I challenged my brother to build some whips that solved all my issues with the millar ones. He currently has a working prototype, we just need to find the proper whip base material before we try to offer them for sale.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do some research on him before you pull the trigger.(pm me if you would like)
I regret supporting him now.
I have not been terribly impressed with the whips I purchased from him. I contacted him about the top 6-8" of my whips turning yellow when on the white setting. He told me to live with it, and that is how the 5v twisted were. It is even more noticeable on 4' and longer whips.
I challenged my brother to build some whips that solved all my issues with the millar ones. He currently has a working prototype, we just need to find the proper whip base material before we try to offer them for sale.

Made these last week using 2812 LEDS 144/meter. They draw some juice though, I had to use a 12v-30amp 5v transformer and @5v they draw 28amps and are BRIGHT. I did not seal my first set well enough and they got water inside the clear heatshrink.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!