Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just an old pioneer I pulled out of a car in our scrap yard.
I'm so jealous of you having your own junkyard. Wife won't let me have one. I took my stereo out. Didn't use it anyways lol.

Reactions: GlockMeister
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm so jealous of you having your own junkyard. Wife won't let me have one. I took my stereo out. Didn't use it anyways lol.
Yes...I have to say I'm spoiled. Growing up I never thought about it much. Me and my friends would go play in the mud , break a couple axles or tear up this and that. I just walked over to the field and started digging around..usually had the parts on hand.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes...I have to say I'm spoiled. Growing up I never thought about it much. Me and my friends would go play in the mud , break a couple axles or tear up this and that. I just walked over to the field and started digging around..usually had the parts on hand.
I've spent an entire day at our local pick n pull before. A junkyard is my happy place lol

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got these for Christmas and finally got around to looking at how I would install them. Did you take out both bolts and only put one back in? And how did you get the bolts through the light brackets? Cut the hole out with something?
No... Both bolts are still in the ROPS bracket. That is an important structure that you don't want to compromise. I used a cone shaped burr bit in a drill to open up the light bracket enough to get the bolt through

J

Jeffro

Jun 20, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No... Both bolts are still in the ROPS bracket. That is an important structure that you don't want to compromise. I used a cone shaped burr bit in a drill to open up the light bracket enough to get the bolt through
Yeah I didn't think that was a good idea but thought you might have since they fit so flush. Trying to find the best way to cut the hole bigger. I don't have a bit like that but I'll figure out something. Thanks for the help.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I didn't think that was a good idea but thought you might have since they fit so flush. Trying to find the best way to cut the hole bigger. I don't have a bit like that but I'll figure out something. Thanks for the help.
Round file or a chainsaw file would do the trick too.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Brown box man brought Phase 1...Ooh [HASHTAG]#1000[/HASHTAG] post too
IMG 20170223 201002900 HDR

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I remember hurrying home after getting mine mounted. Then found out the stock nuts won't work. I was furious!!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I remember hurrying home after getting mine mounted. Then found out the stock nuts won't work. I was furious!!
Well I didn't figure they would so I ordered some...Didn't come in the box.. have to send one item back due to damage and another item was cancelled because it was out of stock... So I gave up for the night. Lol

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I didn't figure they would so I ordered some...Didn't come in the box.. have to send one item back due to damage and another item was cancelled because it was out of stock... So I gave up for the night. Lol
Yeah I would've too lol

Reactions: GlockMeister

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!