Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You know how GMeister's OCD feels???????????

Remember that this is a family friendly site so even though that is such a softball........................
I'm not going there.

I'm a little dumb to some quotes, but I'm going to assume that was a joke? If so?? No worries
If not, I'm OCD as hell and It will keep me up at night, I can make fun of it at times and try to keep a level head for humor to it, have had worse things in my life lol. It's sucks to have it with some things, Can't explain how and why, hahaha just me! Drives the wife nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm a little dumb to some quotes, but I'm going to assume that was a joke? If so?? No worries
If not, I'm OCD as hell and It will keep me up at night, I can make fun of it at times and try to keep a level head for humor to it, have had worse things in my life lol. It's sucks to have it with some things, Can't explain how and why, hahaha just me! Drives the wife nuts!

Just poking fun.

My first, middle and last initials are all............. OCD!!!!!!
So welcome to the club!!!!

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just poking fun.

My first, middle and last initials are all............. OCD!!!!!!
So welcome to the club!!!!

No worries bud sorry for being a bit weird.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cup holder mod complete!
IMG 20170519 192941606

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do you have to cut around the dash some to get these to fit? I see tons switching to them. Be nice to carry my yeti can cooler and tumblers.

I used a utility knife. After you take the old ones out, lay the new ones upside down over the existing hole and trace them out with a sharpie then cut about a 1/4" inside that mark.

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I spent a few hours putting this sticky heat/sound barrier on the middle part of the seat. After talking to Joey a finding out it doesnt help much I went for a ride .....I'd say it doesn't hurt but no it didn't do what I thought it would. IMG 20170520 130601746 HDR IMG 20170520 150612730
I shoved the two small pieces of foam that were stuck to the back around the seat belts. I ordered the heat shield material that @JACKAL used and another 4in blower.
ESP Low-E® EZ-Cool Car Insulation Kit(Includes 40 Sq. Ft Insulation, 10' Foil Tape): Heat and Sound Automotive Insulation For Your Car Restoration Projects - - Amazon.com

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I spent a few hours putting this sticky heat/sound barrier on the middle part of the seat. After talking to Joey a finding out it doesnt help much I went for a ride .....I'd say it doesn't hurt but no it didn't do what I thought it would. View attachment 44167 View attachment 44168
I shoved the two small pieces of foam that were stuck to the back around the seat belts. I ordered the heat shield material that @JACKAL used and another 4in blower.
ESP Low-E® EZ-Cool Car Insulation Kit(Includes 40 Sq. Ft Insulation, 10' Foil Tape): Heat and Sound Automotive Insulation For Your Car Restoration Projects - - Amazon.com
The stuff I added to that section of plastic didn't help mine hardly at all. I may try what you and Jackal use after I see how you like it. And yeah, you're my guinea pig lol. Also may install the header wrap I bought last year finally. If I can convince myself it's worth it to remove every now and then to remove the moisture buildup lol.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I did thing with the cool it wrap. I think it's helped some not as much as I was hoping but didn't hurt. I definitely noticed that it helped most when I wrapped the underside of the seat with it, and only one 4" blower, no insulation either and seat stays cool. Also no more moisture under or in the seat anymore. Just my 2 cents. Your build is coming along nicely

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The stuff I added to that section of plastic didn't help mine hardly at all. I may try what you and Jackal use after I see how you like it. And yeah, you're my guinea pig lol. Also may install the header wrap I bought last year finally. If I can convince myself it's worth it to remove every now and then to remove the moisture buildup lol.
The header wrap just seems like too much work too me. If I was gonna do anything I think I'd ceramic coat them. I think the stuff I ordered will pretty well take care of it.

Reactions: sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did thing with the cool it wrap. I think it's helped some not as much as I was hoping but didn't hurt. I definitely noticed that it helped most when I wrapped the underside of the seat with it, and only one 4" blower, no insulation either and seat stays cool. Also no more moisture under or in the seat anymore. Just my 2 cents. Your build is coming along nicely
Thanks! I have the heat shield under the seat and one blower. They do good I'm just looking for better.lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!