P500 Going to buy a p 500 and have questions

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Glad to see there's a few more P500's in the area, or soon to be. I'm about 6 blocks south of Dillon's. I got mine a few months ago across the river at Edwards. Thought about that 2016, but went with the auto transmission. Been working on accessories ever since.
I live just south of blondo and east of 168th . I’ve added a top, mirror and winch with a winch bag. Just got to finish wiring it up. Been looking at a screen instead of a windshield. We should meet up somewhere. Terry

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Thanks guys! I sent both of you a PM. I'm about 200th and Maple right now, but moving out to Forest Glen as soon as the new house is finished. 241st and Q st.

Rob

Reactions: Husker1
SSinc

SSinc

Mar 7, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500

All models have paddle shifters, 2017 & up have a switch on the dash for auto shift (ECM does the shifting for you). 2016 & under are shift by paddle only.

First & reverse gear on the 2016 & under is lower than the 2017 & up.

I have a 2016, speed limited at 42mph, my buddy has a 2017 and claims he on gets 36mph topped out, not sure about that.....maybe he just can't drive o_O

My 2017 cuts out right around 40mph & its not floored you can tell it still has more to give but thats how its set up from the factory.

SSinc

SSinc

Mar 7, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for your suggestion. I sent you a PM. I live in Elkhorn so Dillon's is right down Maple from me.

Rob

I checked all the Honda Dealers in the area (last Summer) I drove the extra distance to Midwest Honda, Sioux City because they were far & above more willing to give me the best deal hands down.

Reactions: Husker1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!