P1000 Great machine, just not for me

MontanaBighorn

MontanaBighorn

May 9, 2016
Billings, MT
CarryGuide.com
Just touching base to thank you all sincerely for all the information you have given me since I bought my '16 Pioneer 1K-5D. While I continue to believe that the Pioneer is the most refined and advanced SxS available today, ultimately it just didn't win me over and I sold it today for $15,250 with 115 miles on it. I really have nothing bad to say about the design, at the end of the day I'm just a CVT guy and am currently considering my options. For now I'll likely go back to my trusted Rhino and wait for Yamaha to drop a v-twin into the Wolverine. I've got an X3 Maverick reserved when they start showing up, but lacking a selectable front locker I just don't know if that will be the route I take either.
So anyways, I've truly enjoyed and benefitted from the countless hours I've spent here reading your posts and I thank you sincerely. I'll see you guys on the trail.
Best wishes,

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bighorn it sucks to hear that but at least you're staying Yami at this point. Anyways if you make it one state over you'd still have some company to ride with.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!