Heater

Suerocks

Suerocks

May 20, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
ABC54F8E C646 44AF A420 52E184A68818
put a Chinese Diesel heater on my Honda 700. $159.00 investment and Delivers awesome heat to the cab in a cold Michigan winter. Easy non invasive install and will easily uninstall when the weather gets warmer.

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It looks like he used one similar to this.
Have really, really thought about this myself.
Hope ya can give some good feed back on your setup.
Have a good day

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 317652put a Chinese Diesel heater on my Honda 700. $159.00 investment and Delivers awesome heat to the cab in a cold Michigan winter. Easy non invasive install and will easily uninstall when the weather gets warmer.
Ya I bet that works excellent I got a 5k awhile back for one of the sxs but never installed it. Recently bought on for my workspace area it’s an 8k. Unbelievable the amount of heat it produces from so little fuel. My only complaint is it’s in Celsius but overlook that by the performance.

449551B7 CD5B 40F0 BA1D FF850064347E

Reactions: ChadD and Buggyman
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If you look closely at the picture, he has it mounted in the bed. Just the heat hose goes into the cab.
Thanks.

I'm inherently suspicious of any cheap Chinese product. I'm sure it's not UL certified.

Is it designed to prevent carbon monoxide discharge into the cab?

Reactions: ChadD
Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Those little heaters have an exhaust port, a muffler, and an exhaust pipe.
Our 2018 Freightliner Cascadia's "ParkSmart", at work, use a similar system.
If the fuel is treated, so it doesn't gel, it keeps the cab of our trucks warm at -25deg.
That exhaust pipe is about 4 foot long. Because ours burn diesel, we have to clean/rebuild them every few years. In researching these portable units, I found that if you use kerosene, it is a totally clean burn.
As I said before, I am hoping the original poster can give some more pictures and more information.
Us 3 seater guys, could build a rack in the bed and pipe the heat into the cab, run the exhaust out the back. You 5 seaters, could probably mount it on a removable receiver hitch for winter.
The thing is light weight/portable. Google espar heater, so many possibilities.
Have a good day

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 317652put a Chinese Diesel heater on my Honda 700. $159.00 investment and Delivers awesome heat to the cab in a cold Michigan winter. Easy non invasive install and will easily uninstall when the weather gets warmer.
I wouldnt be so proud telling my fellow Americans(some of whom are out of work) that I happily bought a chinese anything....

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Everywhere I go there are Help Wanted signs. If somebody is out of work it’s because they choose to be.
I recently retired and wish I had the plethora of job opportunities available today . AHhhhh, to be young and able bodied again.
It's never been truer that youth is wasted on the young. And then their forced to buy more chyna junk cuz they got no money.

Suerocks

Suerocks

May 20, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
I wouldnt be so proud telling my fellow Americans(some of whom are out of work) that I happily bought a chinese anything....
Also not Sorry say I also proudly ride a Honda Pioneer, a high quality Japanese product.

Reactions: ChadD
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Also not Sorry say I also proudly ride a Honda Pioneer, a high quality Japanese product.
Huge difference between Japanese quality and chinese junk.
You cannot always Buy American, BUT you can always Not Buy china junk

Reactions: -Bear-

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!