Hello from Garner NC

A

Alex

Nov 27, 2015
Hi all. I picked up my Pioneer 1000 ESP3 on the 11/23/15. I had given up on finding one to even look at. I went to a dealer to see the Hisun 1000. I was told it was new and they did not allow test rides. From the rear tire wear I guess it had about 50 hard miles on it and the dealer lied me several times.On the way to the Hisun dealer I saw a Honda dealer with a truck beside it unloading something. He had pioneer 700's and a 1000 5 sitting beside the road. Stopped to look at it and found they were unloading 1k 3 ESP. Test drove it with the bumper in the back and plastic on the seats. Fell head over heels in LOVE. That was a Friday and picked it up on Monday. 20 miles on it so far and love it.

Reactions: joeymt33
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Hey bo my name is Garner.. Live in spartanburg SC....... Congrats!!!! Group ride at royal blue atv park in Tenn. April 8-9th you should come so i can try the 1000 out lol for real it will be alot of fun...

Last edited:
A

Alex

Nov 27, 2015
Hey bo my name is Garner.. Live in spartanburg SC....... Congrats!!!! Group ride at royal blue atv park in Tenn. April 8-9th you should come so i can try the 1000 out lol for real it will be alot of fun...
Planning to get there on the 6th and leave on the 10th. Can't wait! Don't know if I'm in a cabin or tent.

Reactions: scott
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Planning to get there on the 6th and leave on the 10th. Can't wait! Don't know if I'm in a cabin or tent.
Nice i'm going early too. If it's just me i might just go up on the 6th and stay in my tent the first few days. Cost too much for a cabin if i stay 4-5 days.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!