Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
If you and any SXS were dropped into the middle of Hell's Forest for a month, which would you choose?

There are no parts stores, all you get are fluids.
Moderately equipped, tires, roof, winch...
You camp every night and ride hard every day to stay ahead of the spreading inferno.
If you break down, you're done!

Which one would it be? o_O

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If you and any SXS were dropped into the middle of Hell's Forest for a month, which would you choose?

There are no parts stores, all you get are fluids.
Moderately equipped, tires, roof, winch...
You camp every night and ride hard every day to stay ahead of the spreading inferno.
If you break down, you're done!

Which one would it be? o_O

HaHa
love it...p5
Brother

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've seen the P5 struggle a lot in rough terrain that the p1000 makes look easy. IF the trails/trees were wide enough, I'd take the brute power of MY P1000. I've abused it and it always starts. It's fast enough to stay ahead of the inferno and a large cargo capacity. I trust it as much as I do all my Hondas.

You didn't tell us how close the trees are. The P1000 would be terrible choice if it couldn't fit.

Also, how steep is the terrain? I'll take the 64" wide machines on steep terrain.

Interesting topic Trigger. This could be cool or it may get ugly.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I've seen the P5 struggle a lot in rough terrain that the p1000 makes look easy. IF the trails/trees were wide enough, I'd take the brute power of MY P1000. I've abused it and it always starts. It's fast enough to stay ahead of the inferno and a large cargo capacity. I trust it as much as I do all my Hondas.

You didn't tell us how close the trees are. The P1000 would be terrible choice if it couldn't fit.

Also, how steep is the terrain? I'll take the 64" wide machines on steep terrain.

Interesting topic Trigger. This could be cool or it may get ugly.

You can make a p5....58" Wide

Reactions: Eltobgi and trigger
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I voted for the P500, but I am having second thoughts on the fluids. I am not sure I could haul a month supply of beer on the 500. :)
I voted the same as you, but now that you bring up hauling beer I may have to change to the 1000. Is a trailer disqualified? if not how much of a trailer could a 500 pull?

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I voted the same as you, but now that you bring up hauling beer I may have to change to the 1000. Is a trailer disqualified? if not how much of a trailer could a 500 pull?
So...it's been determined. ..ride the p5
...couple pk1...to.hold beer.
haha..the post reveal my answer

Reactions: sharp and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Lol, you don't have to haul anything but ass. All types of terrain, might be wide but could get tight too. Just choose what you think would give you your best chance of getting out. BTW, Lucifer has a nose for anything burnt. :D

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

"The Goat" ...pull it's weight
everytime.....

Reactions: trigger and sharp
J

Jshell3

Ever since I sold Blueberry, I can't find a place to hold my machete and limb saw. Currently, they're lying on the floor in my shed.
I miss the lockable storage I had w the Husky 48" box. P500 for me. Based and built off the Foreman. As reliable as they come.

Now if I'm hauling my WHOLE family out of Hell's forest, then that changes things.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!