P500 here ya go guys

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
So i finally got a chance to push the bulldog with the new tires today we did 80 miles and this is the hardest you can push the p5 so dead honest review of the ripsaws i held her to the floor shifting like i was driving and indy car so belive me this is a true honest review not bias in any way......... so to start these tires i have found to be bomb proof i mean nuclear i went over rocks sections paper shreddeds would be jealous of second they THROW mud rocks and whatever else they can grab lol today my ride has never been muddier they really shovel and ive read reviews saying they dont clean out good lol im calling complete bulls*** i went through solid clay creeks and tossed clay like snowballs third they GRIP when crawling over larger obstacles like glue like wow good 4th they back the crappy p5 suspention seem sooooo much better at 10 psi......... ok now the bad at speed the front tires push really bad because the backs grab so good second they are crazy heavy tires because they are so tough today ive notice a really bad decrease in power in some spots where stock i didnt have to down shift or maybe once today once or twice but there is a big drop off in power in 3 4 5 gear but with that said its totally worth the trade off in traction in places id slowly churn in 4x4 to get through the ripsaw laughed at in 2wd so def no regrets there the p5 is a bulldog not a grayhound anyways and last dude you get covered in mud like covered bad ill post a few picks in a bit but ive never been this muddy riding the p5 before but i guess its notnsuch a bad thing well in conclusion i do not regret the buy and i plan on buying the 25s for my rancher the drop in top end power is totally worth the low end earth eating grunt these tires give like i said they are bomb proof so you dont have to worry about flats and i am just completely amazed at the performance of these tires

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
So i finally got a chance to push the bulldog with the new tires today we did 80 miles and this is the hardest you can push the p5 so dead honest review of the ripsaws i held her to the floor shifting like i was driving and indy car so belive me this is a true honest review not bias in any way......... so to start these tires i have found to be bomb proof i mean nuclear i went over rocks sections paper shreddeds would be jealous of second they THROW mud rocks and whatever else they can grab lol today my ride has never been muddier they really shovel and ive read reviews saying they dont clean out good lol im calling complete bulls*** i went through solid clay creeks and tossed clay like snowballs third they GRIP when crawling over larger obstacles like glue like wow good 4th they back the crappy p5 suspention seem sooooo much better at 10 psi......... ok now the bad at speed the front tires push really bad because the backs grab so good second they are crazy heavy tires because they are so tough today ive notice a really bad decrease in power in some spots where stock i didnt have to down shift or maybe once today once or twice but there is a big drop off in power in 3 4 5 gear but with that said its totally worth the trade off in traction in places id slowly churn in 4x4 to get through the ripsaw laughed at in 2wd so def no regrets there the p5 is a bulldog not a grayhound anyways and last dude you get covered in mud like covered bad ill post a few picks in a bit but ive never been this muddy riding the p5 before but i guess its notnsuch a bad thing well in conclusion i do not regret the buy and i plan on buying the 25s for my rancher the drop in top end power is totally worth the low end earth eating grunt these tires give like i said they are bomb proof so you dont have to worry about flats and i am just completely amazed at the performance of these tires
Glad to hear the report. Great testimony on the saws.I figured it would be impressive and make the bulldog come alive.Bet it is more fun to drive now!.Happy for you Jak.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
My biggest 2 complaints are the crazy pushing into turns lol 30 mph plus and the lost of power in higher Rs

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
But i guess u get that when esch tire weigh 30+ lbs lol ill take the good over the neg ANY day

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Holy hell 600 post lol i need to do more riding and less chatting damn wife needs to push this kid out soon hahahahahahah

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I guess hondasxs.com is my facebook equivalent hahhahhaha

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
My biggest 2 complaints are the crazy pushing into turns lol 30 mph plus and the lost of power in higher Rs
Jak I know you are a mechanic.Auto powersports or both?

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
20150807 192339
20150807 193756
20150807 201127
20150807 201138

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Holy hell 600 post lol i need to do more riding and less chatting damn wife needs to push this kid out soon hahahahahahah
When is the baby Jak due?

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Jak I know you are a mechanic.Auto powersports or both?
Moose i am a union electrician by trade ibew lu236 but i use to own and run a powersports shop bike atv drag whatever if u needed power i did it lol but i lost my garage in bad break up closed shop grew up had family now electrical side pays for them to have a good life and i donate time ;) on forums to help others sence i have no shop anymore

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Moose i am a union electrician by trade ibew lu236 but i use to own and run a powersports shop bike atv drag whatever if u needed power i did it lol but i lost my garage in bad break up closed shop grew up had family now electrical side pays for them to have a good life and i donate time ;) on forums to help others sence i have no shop anymore
Glad everything is turning around in your life.I know you are a tremendous mechanic and I appreciate all you do to help us.Thank you. Plus you are a lot of fun!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Lmfao ya know what my dumb ass did today i whent to turn on my lights and i turned my key off by accident hahahah i was cracking up

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Lmfao ya know what my dumb ass did today i whent to turn on my lights and i turned my key off by accident hahahah i was cracking up
I had the lights on yesterday. Brain drain.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Moose i try :) wifey controls the funds now so my r&d is limited to my ot and scrapping money lol leaves little to actually "play" with hoping some day i can reopen a small shop work on and sell used atvs and bikes but cars and trucm just took to much time and i actually felt bad charging what i should lol should crazy but its the truth

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Moose i try :) wifey controls the funds now so my r&d is limited to my ot and scrapping money lol leaves little to actually "play" with hoping some day i can reopen a small shop work on and sell used atvs and bikes but cars and trucm just took to much time and i actually felt bad charging what i should lol should crazy but its the truth
God did not give you talent for nothing.This time it will be better.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!