Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Thanks. We had a blast.
We went up last year with my F150 out on the dunes and my 5 year old has been asking to go back ever since. Just worked out that this year we had the Talon and went up for her birthday. It's nice since the lake is right there. After ripping around in the dunes for awhile you can cool off in the lake and repeat all day long.
That’s awesome! I love seeing the kids get into it too! Our 11 year old has been at it for years and still loves it. Good to teach them young! That’s nice too know, sounds like we need to make a trip there soon!!! Enjoy the club, everyone you meet is friendly and may even offer some good knowledge. Great group of people, hope to meet you guys on a future ride!

Reactions: Smitty335
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Georgia. Very nice picture, and a sharp looking Talon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!