highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
SxS machines look ridiculous without a cage!:oops: Cool to watch the inner workings at factory.

A long time ago I thought it would be exciting to work in R&D or design for a company like Honda or Polaris but those big houses probably don't care about me like the company I've work for now 21 years. Smaller is better in my opinion.

I listen to How I Built This podcasts all the time. One thing I've learned is to not ever go public with a business because the scoundrels that get hired into a board positions ALWAYS oust the founder; the person who worked their butt off to build a company from the ground up just so the board thieves could take it over AFTER it became successful and established. I'd go postal over that!!

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
SxS machines look ridiculous without a cage!:oops: Cool to watch the inner workings at factory.

A long time ago I thought it would be exciting to work in R&D or design for a company like Honda or Polaris but those big houses probably don't care about me like the company I've work for now 21 years. Smaller is better in my opinion.

I listen to How I Built This podcasts all the time. One thing I've learned is to not ever go public with a business because the scoundrels that get hired into a board positions ALWAYS oust the founder; the person who worked their butt off to build a company from the ground up just so the board thieves could take it over AFTER it became successful and established. I'd go postal over that!!
Elon Musk did a segment where he mentions the MBA-ization of companies and how its ruining them. The founders/inventors/builders wanted to put out the best product or service, and the MBAs are all about profit margins and couldn't care less about having a top tier product, which essentially ruins everything. It's a shame, really. Corporate America and the politicians behind them suck.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Corporate America provided millions of jobs with good pay and benefits that provided a standard of living and quality of life in America unequalled anywhere in the world.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Corporate America provided millions of jobs with good pay and benefits that provided a standard of living and quality of life in America unequalled anywhere in the world.
Sadly the world is full go to college to get rich quick corporate boards / bean counters that could NOT care less about the process as long as it looks good on a spreadsheet.
I grew up on the farm dad was growing pigs before I was born now I am lots of things got better with technology better facilities more comfort for the animals (because they grow faster) but what changed in dad's day he owned everything, I just own the land and the facilities and am a contract grower for JBS a Brazilian company that bought out Cargill.
Jbs is not a family corporation they care only for the Brazilian not the team and are making lot's of foolish changes to save them pennies

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleB
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Sadly the world is full go to college to get rich quick corporate boards / bean counters that could NOT care less about the process as long as it looks good on a spreadsheet.
I grew up on the farm dad was growing pigs before I was born noi I am lots of things got better with technology better facilities more comfort for the animals (because they grow faster) but what changed in dad's day he owned everything, I just own the land and the facilities and am a contract grower for JBS a Brazilian company that bought out Cargill.
Jbs is not a family corporation they care only for the Brazilian not the team and are making lot's of foolish changes to save them pennies
Everyone wants to earn more money. It's ordinary human nature. We all do. You do also.

You grow pigs for a Brazilian market for the same reason.

Reactions: Farmer
advertisement
GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Everyone wants to earn more money. It's ordinary human nature. We all do. You do also.

You grow pigs for a Brazilian market for the same reason.
I never intended to grow pigs for a Brazilian crook they assumd my Cargill contract.
Mr Sam Battista has his own problems keeping his but out of jail alleged money laundering among other things, but he can stroke his ego as the largest pork producers in the world.
If I was to lower myself to his level of business I would hire a couple illegal aliens to take care of them because it would look more profitable on a spreadsheet

Reactions: TripleB
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If you truly didn't want to sell your pigs to the highest bidder you would find a way to terminate the contract or stop raiding pigs.

My point is you raise pork and sell your pigs where your profits are highest just like corporations make decisions based on increasing profits just like the next guy.

We all seek what is best for ourselves unless we're supid.

Reactions: Farmer
tracy guy

tracy guy

Nov 29, 2021
California
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the video. I would like to shoot the person that installed my radiator fan plug. I was a very long way from home with a new 700 on an extremely hot day when it started to boil over.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for the video. I would like to shoot the person that installed my radiator fan plug. I was a very long way from home with a new 700 on an extremely hot day when it started to boil over.
Start a Thread about it with pics so others can pay atten to theres!

tracy guy

tracy guy

Nov 29, 2021
California
Ownership

1. 700-4
I didn't bother to trouble shoot it. I took it to the dealer with 15 miles on it. Three days latter they called me to pick it up. They said one prong on the plug was bent sideways.

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
See HondaTech post
Your not understanding what im saying. Since you stated the issue and what you found, start a new thread in the p700 section with this problem and pics if u have them so others know what there looking at.
btw He has no pics in his post ;)

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!