Honda's sxs line

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Dear Honda sxs and guest of this site.

I have always been a big honda fan. Last week i was down at my local dealer picking up a few parts for my rancher 420 and they had a pioneer 700 p2 sitting out front so i asked to test drive it and i love the way it felt. So i got to asking questions if or when honda will produce a 3rd sxs for there sxs line up . His answer to that was well as you can see honda is making big changes with the all new rubicon line up 6 models of the rubicon to choose from, so even though honda is updating alot of there current atv models we may see a new atv soon, but honda is mainly focused on the sxs industry now. and i ask him where his he getting that info from cause i heard so many rumor. his answer was, i heard things from my district manager that cant really be talked about yet but like i said honda is mainly focused on the sxs industry so we could see more sxs from honda in the near to far future and he smiled and laughed and said just wait.

so what i want to know from this community and guest is, have any of you heard of rumors or talk of future atvs and sxs for the 2015 year besides the models thay have already released?????

I hope its something good :p RIDE RED

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@chancesemar89,
I really do not expect any changes for the 2015 model. But then again Honda has surprised us with the Rubicon switch-up and offering there first "special edition" utility ATV. It would be nice to see a Deluxe Edition Pioneer with all the fixings. Seeing that it is July already they should be in full 2015 production by now. Oh well, no specs, parts fish or anything on the 15 just yet. We will surely update everyone once we find out.

My guess is a 2017 model 800cc sport with 5 speed DCT, Low Range, EPS, and more. Guess time will tell.

@ninjafreek,
Breaking news, Honda just announced the 2015 Pilot-X UTV. J/K.. lol. But just think where things would be now if Honda had kept to that game. There is a crew that rides them at Carolina Adventure World in SC. I see them all the time.
Anyways... Welcome to the community. If you have any questions or need help just hit me up. I'm here to help.
PS. Decals in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks.

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Honda sxs,

You are right, as i thought the 2015 model release was over with boom all new rubicon with irs, foot shift and dct auto, eps, fuel injected, diff lock, and more. They have suprised us all on that one. So who knows maybe they will throw another curve ball at us in a month are so or maybe not.
Just waiting to see if anything new comes along with the 2015 honda pioneer 700.

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Any new rumors , or word out on the street about any new 2015 model sxs yet. Just asking, cause i know they hav not yet release anything on the 2015 honda pioneer yet. I heard a couple of rumors but then again they are just rumors. Would like to hear what you guy are hearing or any iput of what you guys think. Thanks

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Hey there Honda fans, I know i type on this sport form alot. im still in the market for a pioneer and will get a p4 soon. i have post so many rumors or new about what people told me and even what some honda sales guys told me about the sport sxs. just would like to see you comments on what you may have heard whether its new, rumors or from honda.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
No problem. I think we all want to keep the sport idea alive.

I haven't heard anything new. Expecting the 2015 - P700's to be announced any day. But that's just my guess...

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Hondasxs,

thats what i am waiting to see also. i wonder if the will do the twin spark plug design like on the 2015 rincon. one thing i do wish they would have is a low gear.

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
Still haven't heard anything? It's almost November?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!