Calendar HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018... [Sep 21, 2018] (Marysvale, UT)

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I know this doesn't have anything to do with anyone posts but I was wondering if we could have the list of everyone signed up for the ride - - know I registered but not sure if I submitted before I shut down , it's a b**** getting old.

A ride attendee list would be nice. We are really looking forward to going.

Reactions: BWAF
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I know this doesn't have anything to do with anyone posts but I was wondering if we could have the list of everyone signed up for the ride - - know I registered but not sure if I submitted before I shut down , it's a b**** getting old.
Got u down for 2 people.

Ok. We will discuss making the list public.
We followed the takeover registration process. There we usually do not make the liar public. But thinking about it. It would be nice to know whos coming.

Reactions: BWAF and 100Acre
JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
Got any pics of van

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Only one I have right now, been working to much to mess with it. Going to work on it tomorrow evening though. Whole bunch of goodies came in for it.

34199729 10205025345909515 4911094330434781184 n

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Something like this, Im in charge of the mechanical lol. The misses will do the interior.Ill do a thread on the build out. @100Acre you seen my caddy havent ya ! It screams blues brothers...

View attachment 77939
You probably taller than me put the bed the other way

JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
You probably taller than me put the bed the other way

Yea she is all hyped up about that design...Im like where am I gonna sleep....outside she says,lol. well over 6' no way I can sleep sideways in there.

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Talking with the boss lady about permission. If it’s approved @JTW @Kilo427 and I will take the Bomar bus cross country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission is the saying right?
Nevermind it is hard to take half a Bomar bus and Pioneer riding anywhere.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Talking with the boss lady about permission. If it’s approved @JTW @Kilo427 and I will take the Bomar bus cross country.

Lord help us:eek: that’s a scary group right there;) Throw @Ragnar406 in the mix and we may have to start a Go Fund Me account for bail money ;)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission is the saying right?
Nevermind it is hard to take half a Bomar bus and Pioneer riding anywhere.

I say that to for people that haven’t done that. It only works once though. Lol

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JACKAL is this going to be a technical “scary” ride or something that is mainly scenic so the wife could come along too and not want to get out and walk all the time.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL is this going to be a technical “scary” ride or something that is mainly scenic so the wife could come along too and not want to get out and walk all the time.

All very easy trails, below from post #1 not that anybody reads it. Lol

What to expect; This is a 2200 mile trail system in a 3 million acre riding area 12x bigger than Royal Blue, base camp elevation is 6400 ft. with highest trail on main loop at 12,400 ft. elevation several others over 10,000 ft with amazing views. Trails in general are FAR easier than Royal Blue but the scenery is beyond compare there are mining camps, cabins, old railroads to check out that have been preserved and background stories for each. Time on trails will typically be all day for decent loops from and returning to camp from 70-130 miles each day of EASY riding. Thousands on miles of side trails to explore.

This is a Pioneer 500 paradise with many 50" gated trails to explore, bigger machine can always connect with other end of 50" trails usually in good time / distance.

Reactions: BWAF and nbomar
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!