JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Got my registration sticker thing, where did you put yours? I can't find a definitive answer for florida. The one link I see posted a bunch to the fl dot site won't load.
I have a P1K5 so probably different then your Talon. I stuck it to the seat belt cover on the rear driver's side. I honestly don't remember if there's an exact location they require. My buddy's also have them somewhere on the driver's side of buggy. Also, ever since I installed the rear harnesses for my kids I took off the factory seatbelts and haven't put the cover/sticker back on.........🤞been ok so far, I haven't really got stopped though. Many FWC officers wave me by but they've never actually stopped me and looked 🙏
20210206 115920 HDR2

B

Boxingdonk

Nov 2, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I have a P1K5 so probably different then your Talon. I stuck it to the seat belt cover on the rear driver's side. I honestly don't remember if there's an exact location they require. My buddy's also have them somewhere on the driver's side of buggy. Also, ever since I installed the rear harnesses for my kids I took off the factory seatbelts and haven't put the cover/sticker back on.........🤞been ok so far, I haven't really got stopped though. Many FWC officers wave me by but they've never actually stopped me and looked 🙏
View attachment 363576
I didn't even think about up there, makes more sense 👍 thanks!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You could also just wrap it around a section of the ROPs where it won't get scrapped off. I've seen a lot of ppl do that too

Reactions: CID
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!