Talon Hunter’s Talon 1000x

H

Hunter9211

Jun 9, 2019
Sanford
Ownership

1. Talon X
I recently purchased my 1000x about a month ago. I can start out by saying I love this machine! Just wondering if some of you guys had any suggestions on any in particularly switch’s or switch rack and mounting for lights and other accessories and also light bar mounting? I haven’t ordered a front bumper yet so I don’t have that spot to mount as I saw that’s where someone else had mounted theirs in another thread. My other question would be has anyone done any kind of inside “cab” lighting? This is definitely something that gets extremely dark when riding trails at night and I would definitely like to know how, and what you used if anyone has done any of this!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased my 1000x about a month ago. I can start out by saying I love this machine! Just wondering if some of you guys had any suggestions on any in particularly switch’s or switch rack and mounting for lights and other accessories and also light bar mounting? I haven’t ordered a front bumper yet so I don’t have that spot to mount as I saw that’s where someone else had mounted theirs in another thread. My other question would be has anyone done any kind of inside “cab” lighting? This is definitely something that gets extremely dark when riding trails at night and I would definitely like to know how, and what you used if anyone has done any of this!

The Amazon Rock light work well for cab lighting

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0T8DT5/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Reactions: TerryH
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Love my Switch Pros - https://amzn.to/2ESIYza

As far as lights, I just run a12 inch light bar on my front brush guard and some pods for reverse. Works great for me but may want to go a bigger if you do a lot of night riding.

Here is my build. Talon - Vondy's 1000X Build
Holy Cow..... that switch pro is BA but you need to see the banker before purchasing......:eek::D:D

Reactions: Razorback

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!