P1000 i4WD issue, need some expert advice

H

Hnda_P_Ownr

Jan 6, 2022
AR
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My 1000 SE i4WD light stays on in any position that the selector is in. I really don't know if it's engaged or not. I was running to the mailbox and the light came on ( I was in turf mode ). Anybody have any suggestions on what to check? My first SxS and im feeling my way around with it. It's a 2021 model with 35 hrs on it. Thanks for any help!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did u try the search up top for your issue? Theres alot of threads on The I4WD light.

H

HondaTech

Probably electrical related then if it's on all the time. It's detected a fault and illuminated the trouble light.

Reactions: Smitty335
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First two are Talon based and last two are Pioneer based. May help you figure something out

https://hondasxs.com/threads/i-fwd-light-on.10018/and

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!