rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Got a pic to load, today. Awesome job on that brush guard. I also went wide on my front tires. Running 27"x 11"s all around. Not sure why more people don't try it. I have had no issues with rubbing or steering.
alot of p500 owners
bought it cause it's 50"
Wide.
for trail gates / fit in bed of truck
I went 26"....

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Whoa nice looking ride Stacy, love the colour and mods. Best looking bumper for the P5 I've seen, really nice. Have you logged many miles on it yet?

jrc

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Stacy
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Probably should of waited until tomorrow to post the first of my build threads, but most of the powder coated pieces I built were done tonight and Im super happy with my bumper mod, should of waited till good light to take a decent photo but this kind of gives you the idea. And is a little different. Hope I got this posted in the right section.View attachment 11884
How did you get the tubing bent to shape, and what gauge is it?

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Stacy
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Probably should of waited until tomorrow to post the first of my build threads, but most of the powder coated pieces I built were done tonight and Im super happy with my bumper mod, should of waited till good light to take a decent photo but this kind of gives you the idea. And is a little different. Hope I got this posted in the right section.View attachment 11884
I don't know how I missed this. Very nice work @Stacy The matching powder coating really sets it off. Please share more pictures.

Reactions: Stacy
S

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2015
south louisiana

Really bad to the bone. When can I place my order for one !!!

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Here is a little better picture, Still have a bunch coming from powder coat and the bottom half of the bumper that is stainless steel diamond plate I will be done with Saturday.... I'm really happy with the results. Sun glare was pretty bad, but the top bar light is completely protected by a 1/2 solid bar on top.

Brush guard 1 4

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Whoa nice looking ride Stacy, love the colour and mods. Best looking bumper for the P5 I've seen, really nice. Have you logged many miles on it yet?

jrc
Not nearly enough... I went out and picked up a ton of elk sheds today.... Wishing i had her but with the mods I've been doing I have the battery out working on the new sub fuse block and electrical, Welding ect.....

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

Here is a little better picture, Still have a bunch coming from powder coat and the bottom half of the bumper that is stainless steel diamond plate I will be done with Saturday.... I'm really happy with the results. Sun glare was pretty bad, but the top bar light is completely protected by a 1/2 solid bar on top.

View attachment 12016
It's too nice to ride! Just drive it into the house and put a cover on it. :) Great job!

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
How did you get the tubing bent to shape, and what gauge is it?
The tubing is the heaviest I believe before going schedule 40. It I believe was .85 (Fairly heavy) It is next to impossible to bend past 90 like this without collapsing the tube. Since I am a fabricator by trade I built a jig and cut but weld 90s. Tig welded them and polished them smooth after beveling the pipe to keep strength. I have a spot on the corners to run 1/8 ss wire to the top of the roof line for branch kickers.. Those will be on tomorrow and I will update the photo.... My neighbor saw what I was doing and I built his the same as well. It's in powder coat now honda red.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I don't know how I missed this. Very nice work @Stacy The matching powder coating really sets it off. Please share more pictures.
Thanks, a million JACKAL.... as mentioned I will have the bottom half of the bumper Done tomorrow probably and some of the rest of the pieces I made back from powder coat by early next week and I will try to do a little better job posting.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks, a million JACKAL.... as mentioned I will have the bottom half of the bumper Done tomorrow probably and some of the rest of the pieces I made back from powder coat by early next week and I will try to do a little better job posting.
Well if you are fabricating this yourself you have done an outstanding job of symmetry matching the P500 body lines with the front bumper and grille / headlight guards. Very appealing to the eye in any color.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Looks sick. But idk about side mirrors. I would have them ripped off. I just added a rearview
My wife almost got killed by a driver that hit her on her 4 wheeler, the side mirrors were non negotible. I am thankfull she has chosen to ride again. (also the dealer threw them in for free) Tonight the limb kickers will be installed and that should help with protecting The mirrors and windshield as well. I will post it tonight as soon as their on

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!