P1000 If it’s stupid and it works, it ain’t stupid mods.

D

dilligaff82

Jan 24, 2017
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had a pretty good cold snap here in the northeast, so I fashioned myself a temporary half windshield using glad cling wrap. Worked like a charm to keep the wind out of my face!

Anyone else have any “if it’s stupid but it works, it ain’t stupid” mods?

64BF847E C97B 4055 9342 C0A6B1D33511

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
it makes my bones hurt just thinking about riding in the winter without something to block the wind especially with the cold we've had lately (i'm in NH also). i said screw it when I bought mine, i figured if im digging a hole I may as well dig a deep one so I bought a roof, windshield, rear panel and soft doors 4 all four doors and a heater when i bought it, i'm getting to old to play in the cold like that anymore. At least your set up works for , I think @DG Rider did something simular.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!