Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Ad6ecb54ee1b1a620c9fd969b6f1ac37

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
506684d4f485fd8b8406fbfe2ae3021a. I did not order one just showing the price.

Reactions: AKRider
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I cross rivers... I don't even want a thermostat.... Two 4 inch fans would kick the s*** out of that.... I'm amazed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and AKRider
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Where do you suppose they route that hose. Any why?
My single blower works fine but that one really blows!:rolleyes:

Reactions: AKRider and JTW
AZhunter

AZhunter

Jan 26, 2017
Peoria, Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wondered that too... I'm assuming they're sucking the heat and blowing it out the bottom via the hose??

Ooooo, that gave me peter palpitations!!
Yes it blows out the bottom. On their site they have an installation video that shows them cutting a hole in the skid plate with 3"hole saw.

Reactions: JTW and Ridem32
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yes it blows out the bottom. On their site they have an installation video that shows them cutting a hole in the skid plate with 3"hole saw.
It makes sense to duct, but it makes more sense not to cut the one thing protecting the heart of your rig.....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: ghost and JTW
AZhunter

AZhunter

Jan 26, 2017
Peoria, Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMO any mid engine machine is going to get hot. I rented a Teryx in Colorado and it was hot in 60 degree temps. I would imagine that taking the doors off the pioneer might help to. Doesn't get much hotter than Texas and the 4 inch bilge fan helps immensely as does running without a windshield even the half screen. Sucks I know but every brand has its issues.
I know every brand has issues, that's WHY I bought a Honda, so I wouldn't have any!

Reactions: Ridem32
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
I really like the thermostat and venting it out the bottom rather than blowing it back onto the header as mine is which puts the blowing heat to the rear passengers.

Reactions: AZhunter
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Honda needs to come up with a nice clean fix something in the line of this kit and have dealers install it free parts and labor. This should of been done before the first one rolled of the production line.

J

JTW

Honda needs to come up with a nice clean fix something in the line of this kit and have dealers install it free parts and labor. This should of been done before the first one rolled of the production line.

I can't disagree with ya there... it's an easy fix for us... but it would be just as easy for Honda to do it from the factory.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!