P1000 Injection issues

F

Flemz84

Sep 12, 2021
Australia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good day all I have an injection issue as when I turn my machine on the injection on one cylinder runs flat out for awhile anyone had this issue before? I had the same issue as previous people have had like running rough and very fueley on one cylinder and if swap cylinders it follows. Have tried all the suggestions in previous posts and have found nothing but the injection issue
regards Ryan
Ps thanks for all the help

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also has engine light flashing 9x
Should be a combo of long and short flashes. Count them and post it or record it, upload to YouTube and post the link to it here.

have you replaced the injector wires? Site store sells a pigtail. But usually that solution is for a lack of fuel I think.

F

Flemz84

Sep 12, 2021
Australia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Should be a combo of long and short flashes. Count them and post it or record it, upload to YouTube and post the link to it here.

have you replaced the injector wires? Site store sells a pigtail. But usually that solution is for a lack of fuel I think.
Ok as I’m Aussie I will do that tomorrow and post it. I did make my own pig tail and try them and it was still the same I’m beat the only thing I can think of is the ecu not responding

Reactions: Lady01
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok as I’m Aussie I will do that tomorrow and post it. I did make my own pig tail and try them and it was still the same I’m beat the only thing I can think of is the ecu not responding
Any wire damage near the ecu?

Reactions: Lady01 and Mudwing
E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can you wash it? Dirty connectors will make this old girl a real b****.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure if the injector plug/wires are your problem either, just wanted to add that when mine went bad you couldn't really tell by inspection. Wires were still intact and seemed OK (where other guys have had wires pulling out and such.)

Replacing them fixed it.

Regarding your blinks, as mentioned before parse out long vs. short blinks. An injector circuit code would be two long and either 1 or 3 short blinks (21 or 23)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!