Console interest

• No holes precut in console

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Precut holes to add my own electronics

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
C

Chooglin

First off , who would be interested in purchasing one of these and secondly, who would want the option to add there own electronics?

We can offer them with all the holes precut with a cover plate , to allow the ability to add your own electronics OR just the console with NO holes precut!

All boxes will come with a lock and black powder coat !!!!!!

P500 - Center console

20190415 184732

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
First off , who would be interested in purchasing one of these and secondly, who would want the option to add there own electronics?

We can offer them with all the holes precut with a cover plate , to allow the ability to add your own electronics OR just the console with NO holes precut!

All boxes will come with a lock and black powder coat !!!!!!

P500 - Center console

View attachment 124678
How much-----When?

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
We are working on pricing and when we can make them available. I am waiting on quotes from powder coat , laser shop and welder!!! As soon as I have the cost figured out , I will be posting the price!
I want to order one & a new hinge for my glove box when ready.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can I order one in OD GREEN?

Bingy

Bingy

Oct 7, 2018
Salem, Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Can you order one like your glove box and paint it yourself?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

C

Chooglin

As soon as I get back from the Takover, I will post up some prices. I will be meeting with my buddy tomorrow night to discuss cost!

Reactions: trigger
RichUSAF

RichUSAF

Oct 9, 2018
New York State
Ownership

1. 500
Love the glove box! So naturally need to get one of these. What is the mount looking thing on the front under the electronics? Any chance on two price points with electronics and with out. I would not need the holes for the electronics...I dont think haha.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Love the glove box! So naturally need to get one of these. What is the mount looking thing on the front under the electronics? Any chance on two price points with electronics and with out. I would not need the holes for the electronics...I dont think haha.
It's a Ram mount for your phone.

I will most likely be offering both options , with and without!

C

Chooglin

Getting started on the console. We are only making 5 of them for this first batch. They will not include any electronics installed , but will be precut to add them if you would like. The cutouts will have cover plates on them for anyone wanting to add there own electronics in the future.

THE PRICE IS NOT SET IN STONE YET , BUT IT WILL BE RIGHT AROUND $235.00!!!

price will incude shipping and black powder coat!!!

Console 1

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!